OBELISKxxx
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

Tip #1: Cheater always remain cheaters. Don't buy his return. Break up with him, if you have not done so, it would just be a waste of time staying with him. If this person can't respect you, you don't need to waste time on him. There is no "slippage". There was probably not a good connection between you two in any case. Maybe he tried to stay together thinking it will eventually work, but it does not, and continues to seek a better match.

Research shows that man have a harder time to get past a broken relationship than women, fun fact that probably doesn't help you at all and makes things worse. - GoodBytes Always Helpful! :D

You were 5 years together, it is normal that you feel bad and takes time to recover. The best thing is to talk about it with people who supports you, preferably close to you and in person.

You mentioned classmates, so I assume you are young, there is a whole world of people out there, and you never know who else you'll find. Who knows, you may get a job in a different country and meet someone there. Life is unexpected that way. I like to see that life is always there to set you challenges to surmount.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I am just throwing in random sentences in the hope that one works... or make it worse... I am awful... I need a gf.

But if I made you smile, then my job here is done!

My advice would be to spell check.

PC SPECS

I7-8700 (non K)

GTX 1070

Corsair H100x AIO

16GB DDR4 Crucial ram (2133mhz)

Prime Z370-A Motherboard

Gamemax Falcon (White)

----------------------------------------------------------

Peripherals

Logitech G305

Corsair Strafe MX RED

Blue Yeti /w arm

JVC (Headphones)

forget it and move on

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Tip #1: Cheater always remain cheaters. Don't buy his return. Break up with him, if you have not done so, it would just be a waste of time staying with him. If this person can't respect you, you don't need to waste time on him. There is no "slippage". There was probably not a good connection between you two in any case. Maybe he tried to stay together thinking it will eventually work, but it does not, and continues to seek a better match.

Research shows that man have a harder time to get past a broken relationship than women, fun fact that probably doesn't help you at all and makes things worse. - GoodBytes Always Helpful! :D

You were 5 years together, it is normal that you feel bad and takes time to recover. The best thing is to talk about it with people who supports you, preferably close to you and in person.

You mentioned classmates, so I assume you are young, there is a whole world of people out there, and you never know who else you'll find. Who knows, you may get a job in a different country and meet someone there. Life is unexpected that way. I like to see that life is always there to set you challenges to surmount.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I am just throwing in random sentences in the hope that one works... or make it worse... I am awful... I need a gf.

But if I made you smile, then my job here is done!