Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1500-1600$ Build Help.

 Share

okay, i have about 1500$ to spend on a PC for the next 5-8 years. this PC will serve for heavy gaming and heavy gaming only. 

im not interested in keeping room for future upgrades or something... just purely the most fps for the buck.

this is what I was thinking:

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($249.99 @ Walmart) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($36.35 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($140.57 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  ($849.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: be quiet! - Pure Base 600 w/Window (Black/Orange) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.00 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Other: Intel Optane Memory Module 16 GB PCIe M.2 80mm  MEMPEK1W016GAXT  ($33.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1657.76
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-26 05:47 EST-0500

 

what do you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not this?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($304.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - X470 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($138.96 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($96.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.00 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB DUKE Video Card  ($759.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C Dark TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($96.85 @ Walmart) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1598.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-26 05:53 EST-0500

Please don't use Optane Memory modules as storage. Use normal M.2 NVMe SSDs (970 EVO, 970 PRO, etc.) or Optane 800P (119$ for 60GB and 169$ for 120GB) and 900P drives (a lot of money but 280GB and 480GB). Even then, for purely gaming it will make no difference from just a SATA SSD (although, 800P's and 900Ps are faster at stuff like installing programs, at other things they fall behind or are on par with normal NVMe drives)

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

Why not this?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($304.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - X470 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($138.96 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($96.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.00 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB DUKE Video Card  ($759.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C Dark TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($96.85 @ Walmart) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1598.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-26 05:53 EST-0500

Please don't use Optane Memory modules as storage. Use normal M.2 NVMe SSDs (970 EVO, 970 PRO, etc.) or Optane 800P (119$ for 60GB and 169$ for 120GB) and 900P drives (a lot of money but 280GB and 480GB). Even then, for purely gaming it will make no difference from just a SATA SSD (although, 800P's and 900Ps are faster at stuff like installing programs, at other things they fall behind or are on par with normal NVMe drives)

What he said.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

 

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

Why not this?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($304.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - X470 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($138.96 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($96.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.00 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB DUKE Video Card  ($759.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C Dark TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($96.85 @ Walmart) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1598.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-26 05:53 EST-0500

Please don't use Optane Memory modules as storage. Use normal M.2 NVMe SSDs (970 EVO, 970 PRO, etc.) or Optane 800P (119$ for 60GB and 169$ for 120GB) and 900P drives (a lot of money but 280GB and 480GB). Even then, for purely gaming it will make no difference from just a SATA SSD (although, 800P's and 900Ps are faster at stuff like installing programs, at other things they fall behind or are on par with normal NVMe drives)

this PC is purely for gaming. which i realised that the i5 9600k does better than the ryzen...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Srulik said:

this PC is purely for gaming. which i realised that the i5 9600k does better than the ryzen...

 

k then

 

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pjkdWD
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pjkdWD/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($249.99 @ Walmart)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE (Black/White) CPU Cooler  ($32.09 @ Newegg Business)
Motherboard: MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($140.57 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($67.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  ($849.99 @ Newegg)
Case: be quiet! - Pure Base 600 w/Window (Black/Orange) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.00 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1687.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-26 06:06 EST-0500

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

 

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

also i want the optane only for quick pc startups and for small softwares like chrome etc...

not to install games

2 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

 

 

10 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Srulik said:

this PC is purely for gaming. which i realised that the i5 9600k does better than the ryzen...

 

The 2700X performs about the same in gaming, but the AM4 platform is better for upgrades, has a better stock cooler, is a good platform in general and CPUs are being made for it until 2020.

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Srulik said:

also i want the optane only for quick pc startups and for small softwares like chrome etc...

not to install games

 

 

Windows 10 doesn't even fit in 16GB.

If you want that, get an NVMe SSD. If you still want Optane, get an 800P 58GB (119$ at amazon and 79$ at microcenter) as it works for that and is actually bootable.

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NunoLava1998 said:

The 2700X performs about the same in gaming, but the AM4 platform is better for upgrades, has a better stock cooler, is a good platform in general and CPUs are being made for it until 2020.

i know i know

but im not going to upgrade it in the apx next 5 years...

so now i want to squeeze every last drop of FPS i can..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Srulik said:

i know i know

but im not going to upgrade it in the apx next 5 years...

so now i want to squeeze every last drop of FPS i can..

It performs the exact same.

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Srulik said:

also i want the optane only for quick pc startups and for small softwares like chrome etc...

not to install games

 

 

OK then, you can still get Optane but you need an SSD for that system for Windows and most important programs, and then you can install other stuff on your Optanated hard drive, if you want

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

 

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NunoLava1998 said:

Windows 10 doesn't even fit in 16GB.

If you want that, get an NVMe SSD. If you still want Optane, get an 800P 58GB (119$ at amazon and 79$ at microcenter) as it works for that and is actually bootable.

then what is the idea behind optane memory?

why would anyone buy it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Srulik said:

then what is the idea behind optane memory?

why would anyone buy it?

Optane Memory is not meant to be storage. It's meant to be used as swap or as cache (an HDD with Optane cache can perform similarly to an SSD)

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

OK then, you can still get Optane but you need an SSD for that system for Windows and most important programs, and then you can install other stuff on your Optanated hard drive, if you want

1 minute ago, NunoLava1998 said:

It performs the exact same.

if you can do me the next favor i will be so so grateful..

can you build it in this site http://startpc.co.il/build/ and make sure the price dosent surpace 8000+-?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NunoLava1998 said:

Optane Memory is not meant to be storage. It's meant to be used as swap or as cache (an HDD with Optane cache can perform similarly to an SSD)

exactly.. the cache! this is what will make my pc and programs work faster no? i only want it for quicky desktop and not for heavy games to load faster...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Srulik said:

exactly.. the cache! this is what will make my pc and programs work faster no? i only want it for quicky desktop and not for heavy games to load faster...

Yes, I thought you were going to use the Optane as a boot drive (which you can, but it's super inconvenient at 16-32GB)

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

k then

 

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pjkdWD
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pjkdWD/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($249.99 @ Walmart)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports ONE (Black/White) CPU Cooler  ($32.09 @ Newegg Business)
Motherboard: MSI - MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($140.57 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($67.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  ($849.99 @ Newegg)
Case: be quiet! - Pure Base 600 w/Window (Black/Orange) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.00 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1687.50
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-26 06:06 EST-0500

also... about this build... do you have any other recommendations for case PSU or MOBO?

and why you picked this cooler? is it better than the coolermaster evo 212?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NunoLava1998 said:

Yes, I thought you were going to use the Optane as a boot drive (which you can, but it's super inconvenient at 16-32GB)

so you recomend ditch the optane for a good ssd?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Srulik said:

also... about this build... do you have any other recommendations for case PSU or MOBO?

and why you picked this cooler? is it better than the coolermaster evo 212?

 

Yes, the 212 Evo is a piece of shit. The Freezer 33 cools SOOOO much better

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

 

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Srulik said:

so you recomend ditch the optane for a good ssd?

As cache, no.

As purely a boot drive (without the HDD being sped up at all, just using it as a boot drive), of course yes

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Srulik said:

so you recomend ditch the optane for a good ssd?

Yes, you get the same performance and much more capacity.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

 

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Yes, you get the same performance and much more capacity.

ok thanks, also G-skill aegis 3000 or Corsair vangance lpx 2666? which is better?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Srulik said:

ok thanks, also G-skill aegis 3000 or Corsair vangance lpx 2666? which is better?

Whatever's cheaper. It doesn't really matter

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

 

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Whatever's cheaper. It doesn't really matter

ok,

if my prefferences are

Performance over noise over looks

 

and the basics are

I5 9600K

RTX 2080

16 GB RAM

 

what will be the rest of the components you would take?

 

and the aegis is way cheaper for some reason...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

[PCPartPicker part list](https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RqnHjy) / [Price breakdown by merchant](https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RqnHjy/by_merchant/)

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/WtyV3C/intel-core-i7-9700k-36ghz-8-core-processor-bx80684i79700k) | $399.89 @ B&H 
**CPU Cooler** | [Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/RcdFf7/cooler-master-masterliquid-ml240l-rgb-667-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-mlw-d24m-a20pc-r1) | $69.99 @ B&H 
**Motherboard** | [MSI - Z390-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/qpL48d/msi-z390-a-pro-atx-lga1151-motherboard-z390-a-pro) | $128.49 @ SuperBiiz 
**Memory** | [G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/qGqbt6/gskill-memory-f43200c16d16gvgb) | $129.99 @ Newegg 
**Storage** | [Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/6yKcCJ/samsung-860-evo-500gb-25-solid-state-drive-mz-76e500bam) | $71.00 @ Newegg Business 
**Storage** | [Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/CbL7YJ/seagate-barracuda-2tb-35-7200rpm-internal-hard-drive-st2000dm006) | $59.89 @ OutletPC 
**Video Card** | [Zotac - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING AMP Video Card](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/3J22FT/zotac-geforce-rtx-2080-8gb-gaming-amp-video-card-zt-t20800d-10p) | $729.89 @ OutletPC 
**Case** | [NZXT - H500 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case](https://pcpartpicker.com/product/p8x2FT/nzxt-h500-black-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-h500b-b1) | $69.99 @ B&H 
 | *Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts* |
 | **Total** | **$1659.13**
 | Generated by [PCPartPicker]

 

Here is My recommendation,I must say you should wait till Ryzen 3000 series launches as those could really be good buying options for only Gaming as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×