Directx 9 Programs (Games) won't start

Hi Guys,

In the last days i had problem with running any Programs or games that work normally on DirectX 9. As you can see in the image i have an average Laptop with DirectX 12. The programs that a tried to run were for example like red alert 3 on origin. The error is in German but translated into English reads: please install directx 9.0 or higher. Also, make sure your graphics card meets the minimum requirement and enable hardware acceleration in the display menu.

so guys can someone from you help me please?1557135468_Screenshot(6).png.712819b357f894d7d177d778ecb8054e.png1334785262_Screenshot(5).png.1ca234f6682a398f28db43c8598176b6.png

19 minutes ago, ThatGerman said:

Thanks but i already done that

If you do it after that error then I don't know. Especially that your info is not in english.

Always good to have english version of system insalled - a lot more sources to resolve problems (if you enter error in google).

4 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

If you do it after that error then I don't know. Especially that your info is not in english.

Always good to have english version of system insalled - a lot more sources to resolve problems (if you enter error in google).

That's right but i need a solution