GTX 1070, slow PC starup and other issues

Dunzaus

So I have bought a second hand Gtx 1070 Inno3D x3. After installing it my computer starts up Very slowly, with like 15-20sec blackscreen and then shows up with showing the details of my graphicscard and then after that, starts up. Also sometimes my screen gets very pixelated and only way to fix is to restart computer and other times when my monitor have been turning inself off to save power, it can get the picture back on after a while, which can also just be fixed by restarting my computer, though those 2 problems doesn't happen more like 1 time a week. 

So I think that I might have a graphicscard that is somewhat broken or perhaps this can be fixed? I haven't been able to find a never BIOS than came with it, that you can see on the picture.

Anyone got any ideas how to make my computer startup faster or even to fix the other issues?

Thanks!

IMG_20181225_180057.jpg

18 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Did you use DDU to uninstall the old drivers? What was your old GPU? 

What is DDU? I had Gtx 1070 Msi Gaming X, but I sold it for a high price and got this one for chap, a few days before the RTX's came out

26 minutes ago, Dunzaus said:

What is DDU? I had Gtx 1070 Msi Gaming X, but I sold it for a high price and got this one for chap, a few days before the RTX's came out

Oh I just found out what DDU is and no, I didn't use that to uninstall drivers before I switched graphicscard