Modifying ASUS ROG G20BM cooling !!

Leomodzz

Hi! I have been researching for months Tring to make this pc much more faster at gaming performances! I have looked for a better cooling mode and i didn't see no one Tring to modify this pc ! So I did my self lot of time it took me to find the coorect parts !!! So i will tell exactly the ways I did it! Firs i needed to unmount the original cooler . I bought the Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU Cooler! Because of the DVD rom it didn't seem to fit but i remove it and i just glue the red top of the DVD rom back ! After i added thermal grizzly liquid metal for the cpu . I have been cutting a perfect hole for the CPU cooler because it was way to big to feet in that small case! I have been taking the original cables  from the fans and i replaced the cables from the cooler master cable as well whit the rgb fan.Beacuse i really wanted to make it realy cool locking a made onother hole for an 120mm rgb fan. Now i have 5.00ghz overclock at 65°

It surely run's more faster then before!

I have 16 years old i am not an professional so do this at your own risk!!!

IMG_20180901_180649.jpg

IMG_20180828_210627.jpg

IMG_20180908_122052.jpg

IMG_20180908_122021.jpg

Interesting. you know you could have just gone with a low profile Noctua cooler??? What CPU does it have?? Still looks pretty cool just don't touch the heatsink or the fan while its running.

2 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

Interesting. you know you could have just gone with a low profile Noctua cooler??? What CPU does it have?? Still looks pretty cool just don't touch the heatsink or the fan while its running.

I use an AMD A10-Series A10-6800B 

I have been thinking abou using a noctua low profile but after would not fiit because of the other pc components! I needed a high coller so that's why i bought the hyper 212x plus in my oppinion is more efficient :)

And for the fan i am uzing this???

i recently bought those:)

IMG_20181225_145845.jpg

2 minutes ago, Leomodzz said:

I use an AMD A10-Series A10-6800B 

I have been thinking abou using a noctua low profile but after would not fiit because of the other pc components! I needed a high coller so that's why i bought the hyper 212x plus in my oppinion is more efficient :)

And for the fan i am uzing this???

i recently bought those:)

IMG_20181225_145845.jpg

Hmm. The 212 Evo is more efficient.

Neat project. Only one thing, that cooler is direct heat pipe contact to CPU, but it still also has an aluminum block above the pipes to hold them together. You made sure that no liquid metal can contact the aluminum?

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB