AMD StoreMI: "non-SATA HDD"? o_O

Hi guys!

I think you know about one of the new feature in AMD 400-series chipset — StoreMi 

I'm trying to create non-bootable Tier-drive with 120 Gb Kingstone SSD (empty and formated) and 2 TB Seagate HDD (there I hold my games, downloads, etc), but I can't pick this drive in a menu. When I hover the mouse, I see a message: "Can't add this drive to a Tier-drive because it is non-SATA (not supported in this version)" — non-SATA? What? 

But, however, I have no problem with my other HDDs (marked yellow). 

Снимок.JPG

A have totally 5 physical drives - 3 HDDs and 2 SSDs. What interesting, I don't see my "problem drive" in Acronis, but all is OK in Windows disk management (number 5 on the screenshot below). 

I have latest BIOS version, all settings looks fine, all drives in AHCI mode. 

1404365621_4.thumb.JPG.e00096088c09d674d9f21d3ffee24541.JPG

Tech specs:

Windows 10 Pro

latest BIOS version (November 2018)

all latest drivers 

all drives in NTFS, GPT, AHCI mode

MB: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

I tried to find help in Google, AMD forum and Reddit, but no result. So you are my last hope guys ?

Is it the size maybe? That drive is a really big drive maybe windows cannot handle the formatting? These are just thing I would check into to!

1 minute ago, Ian H. said:

Is it the size maybe? That drive is a really big drive maybe windows cannot handle the formatting? These are just thing I would check into to!

No, I don't think so. I can easily select 3 TB HDD, but not that which has less size (2 TB)

Just now, diff_ua said:

No, I don't think so. I can easily select 3 TB HDD, but not that which has less size (2 TB)

This is strange! I don't know what to tell you then

5 minutes ago, Ian H. said:

This is strange! I don't know what to tell you then

nobody knows ? 

Are you using UEFI or BIOS? You must use UEFI and have Windows installed as the UEFI version for this to work on drives 2tb and larger. (I. E. You can't just turn on UEFI, you need to install Windows from scratch after it is turned on. 

On 12/25/2018 at 12:20 PM, FlappyBoobs said:

Are you using UEFI or BIOS? You must use UEFI and have Windows installed as the UEFI version for this to work on drives 2tb and larger. (I. E. You can't just turn on UEFI, you need to install Windows from scratch after it is turned on. 

Yes, UEFI of course. I don't have any problem with my 3 Tb drive, but only with this