gpu

Vigneshqw

Nope.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

The Hz don’t really effect you frame-rate. It’s just how fast your monitor refreshes. Human eyes can only see up to around ~60 Hz. Frame rates are the amount of Frames Per Second your computer is spitting out. Hz is refreshrate. For example if I have a 240 Hz monitor, I can run 300 FPS if my graphics card can handle it. 240 Hz is so fast when you hold up your phone camera to a monitor your phone can’t see your screen refreshing but if you hold your phone up to a monitor showing 60 Hz or less you can see lines go through your screen which is the monitor refreshing. Finally Hz and FPS won’t really effect each other. Hope this helps!

Thanks,

The_Big_Grape

2 minutes ago, The_Big_Grape said:

Human eyes can only see up to around ~60 Hz.

Since when?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Since when?

Hello!,

Whatever I said is not 100% accurate. That’s what I got when I searched it up online. I only had the intentions of helping. If I was wrong I am sorry but I think that is mostly accurate. Our eyes can’t see past ~60 Hz if our eyes could, then we can see our monitor refreshing. I do not want to upset anyone after all I am only here to help and to have a good time!

Thank You, 

The_Big_Grape

7 minutes ago, The_Big_Grape said:

Hello!,

Whatever I said is not 100% accurate. That’s what I got when I searched it up online. I only had the intentions of helping. If I was wrong I am sorry but I think that is mostly accurate. Our eyes can’t see past ~60 Hz if our eyes could, then we can see our monitor refreshing. I do not want to upset anyone after all I am only here to help and to have a good time!

Thank You, 

The_Big_Grape

Not to be contentious, I do see what you mean, but "seeing past" might be a misconception or inaccurate term. The human eye does not have a limited refresh rate, and in fact can detect the refreshing of an image, just not in parts but as a strobe. Otherwise 144Hz monitors would be useless, and putting a 144Hz refreshing slideshow or video next to a 60Hz would look identical (something that is immediately obvious to those who have been exposed to a high refresh rate monitor)

And additionally, different people can be more sensitive or less sensitive to these refresh rates as well.

There have been many rumors about the "framerate" of the human eye, some people saying it is as low as 24Hz and anything higher is undetectable.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 hours ago, The_Big_Grape said:

<snip> 

The human eyes can detect in upwards to and above 300Mhz, the airforce as example tests pilots eyesight to be able to see an describe an object at 1/270th of a second.

Fyi.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

6 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

300Mhz

Do you mean 300Hz lol, 300,000 is probably more than someone can differentiate 

Primary PC:

14 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Not to be contentious, I do see what you mean, but "seeing past" might be a misconception or inaccurate term. The human eye does not have a limited refresh rate, and in fact can detect the refreshing of an image, just not in parts but as a strobe. Otherwise 144Hz monitors would be useless, and putting a 144Hz refreshing slideshow or video next to a 60Hz would look identical (something that is immediately obvious to those who have been exposed to a high refresh rate monitor)

And additionally, different people can be more sensitive or less sensitive to these refresh rates as well.

There have been many rumors about the "framerate" of the human eye, some people saying it is as low as 24Hz and anything higher is undetectable.

Hello!,

Thank you for correcting me! Getting corrected when wrong is great! Thank you very much for correcting my mistake!

Thank You, 

The_Big_Grape