Fractal Design Meshify C White HELP

PSA: No I do not want to do a custom loop and I realize I would not see much performance gain by switching out my cpu air cooler for an AIO. 

Okay,

So I have this build with the exception of the second AIO (Right now I have a Noctua D-15). My problem is that I saw that you can fit a 280mm AIO up top if you move the exhaust fan down even though fractal design specs state that it only supports up to 240mm. Want I want to accomplish is simply this:

Front 280mm AIO running to GPU using the G12 bracket, and 280mm AIO top mounted for the CPU. One rear exhaust fan. In theory I should have good thermals right? Also will this fit with both AIO's installed? I have been googling my ass off to see if someone has this particular set up and cannot find a single one due to it being so specific. I was referencing a hardwarecanuks video and a bitwit video and it looks like the AIO up top that is a 240mm AIO leaves just enough room for another AIO to be installed in the front. HELP ME PLEASE.  

And thank you for your time.

Edit:

I'm also open to putting a 140mm AIO at the bottom front part of the case with an additional intake fan and putting the 280mm on top for the cpu. 

21 minutes ago, hyperj123 said:

PSA: No I do not want to do a custom loop and I realize I would not see much performance gain by switching out my cpu air cooler for an AIO. 

Okay,

So I have this build with the exception of the second AIO (Right now I have a Noctua D-15). My problem is that I saw that you can fit a 280mm AIO up top if you move the exhaust fan down even though fractal design specs state that it only supports up to 240mm. Want I want to accomplish is simply this:

Front 280mm AIO running to GPU using the G12 bracket, and 280mm AIO top mounted for the CPU. One rear exhaust fan. In theory I should have good thermals right? Also will this fit with both AIO's installed? I have been googling my ass off to see if someone has this particular set up and cannot find a single one due to it being so specific. I was referencing a hardwarecanuks video and a bitwit video and it looks like the AIO up top that is a 240mm AIO leaves just enough room for another AIO to be installed in the front. HELP ME PLEASE.  

And thank you for your time.

Edit:

I'm also open to putting a 140mm AIO at the bottom front part of the case with an additional intake fan and putting the 280mm on top for the cpu. 

I got the meshify C and and I could only put an AIO in the top as my 1080 wouldn’t fit it in front 

2 minutes ago, Fyfey96 said:

I got the meshify C and and I could only put an AIO in the top as my 1080 wouldn’t fit it in front 

What 1080 do you have? And how long is it?

2 minutes ago, hyperj123 said:

What 1080 do you have? And how long is it?

It’s an ASUS Rog Strix 1080 it’s 

11.73 " x 5.28 " x 1.57 " Inch
29.8 x 13.4 x4 Centimeter

Just now, Fyfey96 said:

It’s an ASUS Rog Strix 1080 it’s 

11.73 " x 5.28 " x 1.57 " Inch
29.8 x 13.4 x4 Centimeter

So that has 3 fans right? Mine only had two so it can fit the rad and fans in front.

3 minutes ago, hyperj123 said:

So that has 3 fans right? Mine only had two so it can fit the rad and fans in front.

Okay that’s good just wanted to make sure you knew cos almost caught me out.  This is the clearance I have from front fans.

ADDB040B-513C-432B-BD2D-86BCE751773B.jpeg

1 minute ago, Fyfey96 said:

Okay that’s good just wanted to make sure you knew cos almost caught me out.  This is the clearance I have from front fans.

ADDB040B-513C-432B-BD2D-86BCE751773B.jpeg

Oof. Yeah but I'm wondering about that case and whether or not I can fit two rads in it. Both being 280mm

5 minutes ago, hyperj123 said:

Oof. Yeah but I'm wondering about that case and whether or not I can fit two rads in it. Both being 280mm

you cannot fit a 280 in the top. only a 240 I had a 280 and had to swap for a 240 to go in top.

This is from the fractel site....

Front radiator

120/240/360mm

140/280mm

Top radiator

120/240mm (max component height on motherboard 40mm)

Rear radiator

120mm (max width 125mm)

Just now, Fyfey96 said:

you cannot fit a 280 in the top. only a 240 I had a 280 and had to swap for a 240 to go in top.

This is from the fractel site....

Front radiator

120/240/360mm

140/280mm

Top radiator

120/240mm (max component height on motherboard 40mm)

Rear radiator

120mm (max width 125mm)

Apparently you can fit a 280mm up top if you lower the exhaust fan.  

1 minute ago, hyperj123 said:

Apparently you can fit a 280mm up top if you lower the exhaust fan.  

Ahh okay. I see hopfully works out but looks pretty tight in mines lol 

Just now, Fyfey96 said:

Ahh okay. I see hopfully works out but looks pretty tight in mines lol 

I'm trying find the answer to my question. 

3 hours ago, hyperj123 said:

I'm trying find the answer to my question. 

You have to get lucky with the motherboard and ram height, otherwise they may not clear the radiator. The problem is not usually the rear fan, but the components. See below in my Meshify C (Define C) with a 240 mm radiator and a fan, it really only just clears the low profile memory sticks and I have no VRM heatsink since I am using a monoblock. If that was 40 mm wider....no go. Depends also on the thickness of the radiator, I suppose if it was very very thin, you may have a fighting chance (my radiator in the picture above is 30 mm with a 25 mm fan).

You should also note that HardwareCanucks video he checked it mounts without any components if I remember correectly. If you put a motherboard and RAM into it, it is strikingly obviously impossible.

22.jpg.a4ed1d006f3edb83b391a5cf0b6af400.jpg

When I was doing AIO stuff, here is a picture, you can see that the radiator is already hanging above the VRM heatsink, no chance if it was a 280 mm AIO.

12.jpg