Workstation/server not posting pls help

Hello everyone,

I need some serious help. I bought some parts online to build an workstation/server for me and some friends so we don't have to buy a server in a server center. 

The workstation/server contains:

2x Xeon 5670

32 GB DDR3 Registered ECC

Mainboard Fujitsu D2618-C14 GS 3

GPU GTX 560

750w Power supply 

So the problem is that it won't post. I'm not getting a screen at all and the fans are spinning at 100% and I'm not getting a screen at all I double checked all wires and replaced the bios battery and resetted the bios.

If any of you have any idea how to fix this or has tips on how to solve this please help me out 

Mainboa

start by taking out all but one stick of RAM and one of the CPUs. if that dosnt work, go through all the RAM sticks and if still nothing try swapping the CPU for the other one. if you still have no POST id guess the motherboard or CPUs are dead

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

44 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

start by taking out all but one stick of RAM and one of the CPUs. if that dosnt work, go through all the RAM sticks and if still nothing try swapping the CPU for the other one. if you still have no POST id guess the motherboard or CPUs are dead

Ok thank you I'll try it out when I'm home. But there is one more question I have can it be that the graphics card isn't compatible with the MB?

11 minutes ago, Kitsune Yokai said:

Ok thank you I'll try it out when I'm home. But there is one more question I have can it be that the graphics card isn't compatible with the MB?

if it has a PCIe slot and you didnt mangle it down into something else the graphics card is compatible.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

36 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

if it has a PCIe slot and you didnt mangle it down into something else the graphics card is compatible.

Ok thanks 

59 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

So I swiped everything and still no response. I swiped out the graduation card to an r7 240 and this one doesn't need a power cable and the fans are not turning in any direction. But when I hold the power button for like 4 sek the PC dose shut down. So is it save to say that the graphics card isn't supported or anything like that and the board works?

1 hour ago, Kitsune Yokai said:

So I swiped everything and still no response. I swiped out the graduation card to an r7 240 and this one doesn't need a power cable and the fans are not turning in any direction. But when I hold the power button for like 4 sek the PC dose shut down. So is it save to say that the graphics card isn't supported or anything like that and the board works?

im not quite sure i understand tbh, you swapped out the graphics card and then did it work??

Builds:

Spoiler

41 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

im not quite sure i understand tbh, you swapped out the graphics card and then did it work??

Nah sadly no the fans of the card weren't spinning and I didn't get an video output.I have a therory thoe, I think the board is alright since I can just turn it on and all fans are spinning and I can power it off by pressing the on/off button for 4 seconds and I don't have to pull the plug. So I think the motherboard bios don't know this CPU('s) so I just bought an cheap X5500 for 5€ or so and hopefully the board will boot with that CPU, and when it dose I'll try to update the bios to the latest version and just hope that it'll boot with the dual X5670 CPUs. Whish me luck my friend I'll keep you updated if you want to.