Floatplane Transfer

GrandFatMan

How would I go about transitioning my Paypal subscription to the floatplane website? instead of the forum? Luke and Linus are currently talking about it on the WAN show. 

I'm trying to figure this out as well.  I can't subscribe on the Floatplane website because my canceled as instructed by Luke LTT forum subscription still shows as active on Floatplane.  I don't have the option to subscribe.

I've also been trying this. I cant log in using my LTT credentials (only via the forum) but i cant create an account on floatplane as it already exists.

Never mind was able to reset the passwrod and I got in via the direct login, It may have be been a glitch registering the password originally.

Yeah i went into "manage subscriptions" on here and i don't see anywhere to cancel. 

if you go to store, subscriptions then view details on the right, there is a suspend and cancel  button on the right hand side at the top (above where you think it would be) that can cancel your subscription

Found it, but now, do i do it, or not? What with the other issues other people have been having with the "login info" conflict?

Did it, seems my subscription is still active (only just sent a payment this month) So, theres that. Looks like i'll have to re subscribe on the FP website in just under a month. 

Just tagging into this, I've also cancelled the floatplane subscription via the forum, and I can't see how to resubscribe on the floatplane site as my sub still appears active.

Will this affect my ability to receive the benefits offered of subscribing prior to the full switch over?

You have to unlink your LTT forum account from floatplane then you'll have the option to subscribe on floatplane.  Once your sub is purchased relink your LTT forum account.