computer in a ps4 case

bigmouthbob1

So, my friend is a console fanboy. He wont even touch a computer So i had a plan to put a computer in a ps4 case and have him see how much better it is. So I was wondering, what components will I need to get to accomplish this.

an ITX motherboard, probably a pico ATX PSU, a dremmel, some standoffs and then parts of your choice

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Slottr said:

For a gpu similar to the PS4 I'd look at a 1060 or Used 970

970?

18 minutes ago, bigmouthbob1 said:

ok what kind of cpu?

I'd get something like a 1600 or 2600.

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux