Best cpu water cooling ? (closed loop)

Go to solution Solved by WunderWuffle,

The best is AIO/expandable watercooler is the Swiftech H320. Just make sure that your case has a 360mm radiator mount.

Hey There!

im looking at cpu coolers to buy an I dont know witch one is the best . I have a i7 4770k and i would like to clock it up too 4.6 Ghz. the money is not an issue.

If money isn't an issue you can get something like a Swiftech H220, it's not completely closed but you don't have to maintain it. Plus if you do decide to expand to a GPU, you can always buy another radiator and a waterblock.

Spoiler

The best is AIO/expandable watercooler is the Swiftech H320. Just make sure that your case has a 360mm radiator mount.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

The H100i and the Kraken x60 look nice. I'm using a h60 because I can't fit a H100/X60 in my case :(

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Hey There!

im looking at cpu coolers to buy an I dont know witch one is the best . I have a i7 4770k and i would like to clock it up too 4.6 Ghz. the money is not an issue.

Hello, welcome to the forum :). There is a thread just for CPU Coolers if you scroll down :)

The H320/H220 is not for sale in the USA and is very hard to get your hands on. The NZXT Kraken X60 is the closest competitor, it has a 280mm radiator. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

The H320/H220 is not for sale in the USA and is very hard to get your hands on. The NZXT Kraken X60 is the closest competitor, it has a 280mm radiator. 

It is on sale through NCIX US.

Hey There!

I only recommend H220 or H320 only as CPU cooler. Though it's expandable, you're going to end up spending just as much or more than a custom loop.    

It is on sale through NCIX US.

Really? I didn't know that, I thought it was banned due to a patent issue with Asetek. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

Really? I didn't know that, I thought it was banned due to a patent issue with Asetek. 

Swiftech voluntarily gave up selling to the USA public, but their resellers have not.

if having trouble locating Swiftech H220/H320, look for the Cooler Master Glacier

line . CM has partnered with Swiftech to market Glacier.