ryzen 5 system

Go to solution Solved by ch3w2oy,

1400 with the 570 if you're just gaming. The better card is more important for gaming only scenarios. 

Hello

so I want to build to a build a ryzen gaming pc but i can't chosse between a 'ryzen 5 1400 with a rx 570 8gb'

and a 'ryzen 5 1600 with a rx 570 4gb' where I live both combinations cost the same

I would like to hear your opinion about this...

ParaT

2 minutes ago, tomswife said:

1400 with the 570 if you're just gaming. The better card is more important for gaming only scenarios. 

Marked as solved, that was a fast reply.

I would also like to ask if it is better then to choose a ryzen 3 1200 and combine it with a  rx 580 8gb that almost costs the same but 15 euros more than those other combo's

5 minutes ago, ParaT2060 said:

Marked as solved, that was a fast reply.

I would also like to ask if it is better then to choose a ryzen 3 1200 and combine it with a  rx 580 8gb that almost costs the same but 15 euros more than those other combo's

Depends on what game you play. 

48 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

Depends on what game you play. 

Im a student so i don't have much free time but I would like to play Ac odyssey/origins/and other ac games, Shadow and Rise of the thomb raider, The Witcher 3, Hitman games and  some fallout 4

Honestly, I think you would be fine with the 1200, but don't just take my word. Go watch a couple YouTube videos where they benchmark the r3 1200. If all I was doing read gaming I would get the rx 580 with the 1200.

I just did a build with the 2200g APU(4 cores/threads, like the 1200) and I played a few cpu bound games just fine, csgo and crossout, for example. 

Do so at your own risk, although I think it's a fine choice for just gaming if you're on a budget, you should honestly just do a couple quick Google/ YouTube searches, though to find some real benchmarks. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build