Which mouse for me?

The Torrent

I’m looking for a new mouse ?

So, to me probably the most important thing is rgb (go away). I bought an Alienware 18 just for the rgb and my life is revolving around rgb.

I was going to get a razor mamba (because it’s lighting is amazing and fits perfectly with my Alienware) but then I found out for that price it’s not even wireless unless u pay like £150 for the wireless version which is extortion which brings me to my next two points.

price: under £80 ideally.

Wireless-ness: doesn’t really bother me, but I would really like it. No dongles please I always lose then (always).

what I’m gonna use it for.

gaming:

Witcher 3

World Of tanks

Goodgame Empire

Rainbow 6

nothing competitive I could do with a Poundland mouse if they looked decent.

google shit:

browsing.

cookie clicker (must last extreme clicking)

looks wise:

i like simple designers (like razor mamba) with simple rgb. I don’t like stuff like Corsair glave with it’s sketchy shapes (although I am considering Corsair glaive)

Many thanks

TT

And my laptop will be at home most of the time.

it needs rgb for those sexy glamour shots to make my enemies heave in the power of the looks of my pc.

rgp pls

27 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

And my laptop will be at home most of the time.

it needs rgb for those sexy glamour shots to make my enemies heave in the power of the looks of my pc.

rgp pls

I can recommend the M65 PRO, but it's not wireless, also there's no wireless mouse without a dongle.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 minute ago, syn2112 said:

I can recommend the M65 PRO, but it's not wireless, also there's no wireless mouse without a dongle.

M65 Pro isn't so much a mouse as an exercise in generating hand pain. G502, Rival 310, Zowie whatever, Mionix Castor are a few better options all depending on your hand shape and grip

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

5 hours ago, The Torrent said:

I’m looking for a new mouse ?

So, to me probably the most important thing is rgb (go away). I bought an Alienware 18 just for the rgb and my life is revolving around rgb.

I was going to get a razor mamba (because it’s lighting is amazing and fits perfectly with my Alienware) but then I found out for that price it’s not even wireless unless u pay like £150 for the wireless version which is extortion which brings me to my next two points.

price: under £80 ideally.

Wireless-ness: doesn’t really bother me, but I would really like it. No dongles please I always lose then (always).

what I’m gonna use it for.

gaming:

Witcher 3

World Of tanks

Goodgame Empire

Rainbow 6

nothing competitive I could do with a Poundland mouse if they looked decent.

google shit:

browsing.

cookie clicker (must last extreme clicking)

looks wise:

i like simple designers (like razor mamba) with simple rgb. I don’t like stuff like Corsair glave with it’s sketchy shapes (although I am considering Corsair glaive)

Many thanks

TT

Depends on your hand size ?  No silly not that head I mean hand....  Anyhow,,, bigger hand get the bulkier mouse,, tiny hands get the smaller mouse to palm it easy.  good luck

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

I'm picky with hand size and all. RocketJumpNinja (on YT) has a chart in a bunch of his mouse videos so maybe check that out. I got the the G305 but if you want RGB the G203 prodigy is the same mouse as the g305, just wired and has more LED's

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

They guy realised he was selling too cheap and canceled the order.

back in search,

razer mamba vs lancdhead? (Wireless)

You could check my guide on the Recommendation section below.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore