Windows Bugs 10

Rito101

God freaking damn it ! 

Okay im somewhat calm now but did anyone else come across loads of endless " OOBE " errors while installing a fresh windows ? 

I have finally succumbed to having a fresh install of windows 10, previously i was still on the very first build of win 10 and it was running good and all but i finally hit the point where a fresh install was necessary to do ( unplugging the mouse was enough to cause BSOD lol ) but god damn all these freakin OOBE errors on every step of anything, i kept pressing try again for like 5 hours and finally im at my desktop !

Anyone came across these errors or know what on earth is going on ?

6 minutes ago, Rito101 said:

know what on earth is going on ?

Windows 10 blows goats.

It's also picky about hardware, are you certain your hardware is solid?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I finally did a fresh windows  install of a one year old install of windows  that was up to date and it ended up GETTING RID of my RYZEN FREEZE issues, Been a week and it only happened once so far. *fingers crossed*

If you have BSOD because mouse unplug, then it may be hardware problem and that is why you have errors during install.

2 hours ago, sofia james said:

Hello,

You should format your system and again install your window, this process will bug free your window.

Its a completely fresh iso from media creation tool and since its working fine on desktop and stuff im assuming microsoft really botched the windows installation

1 hour ago, homeap5 said:

If you have BSOD because mouse unplug, then it may be hardware problem and that is why you have errors during install.

That BSOD was consistent with 50 mice that i tested, and now after the format its gone, btw Microsoft admits that "OOBE" erros are software errors and their advice was to keep pressing try again which i kept doing