Modding an AIO "my way"?

AdroG23

Hi guys, quick hypothetical question here.
Say i have an AIO brand "X" which allows to drain and refill the fluid, warranty expired and all. 
This AIO is a bit old, so it wouldn't be a huge loss for humanity if it died.
Assuming the pump is all good and dandy, would it be possible to take the tubing out and replacing it with some hard line or transparent soft tubing?

9 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

It depends on the model

i hear you.

Like, say, an EVGA AIO, which is designed for fluid replacement would be a good candidate?
This is still hypothetical since i have to FIRST acquire an AIO worth potentially destroying before doing this.

But i really wanted a custom loop design and where i'm from it's nearly impossible to get or import (importing is possible, but not affordable at all)

Yes it is with soft tubing and hose clamps. But once again it will depend on the model.

Or if you can get a swiftech aio. It's an aio that's designed for this kind of thing.

19 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

Yes it is with soft tubing and hose clamps. But once again it will depend on the model.

Or if you can get a swiftech aio. It's an aio that's designed for this kind of thing.

Thanks man! i'm going to check 'em out now. 
I'm not familiar with the brand. Are they good? Should i compare them with EKWB or with AIO brands like Corsair or NZXT?