Does this ryzen build makes sense?

Hello again forum, after receiving some feedback in this post I made and looking online, I figured out this build, this is what I want to achieve with this build

• I'm planning on only playing Overwatch, maybe some other title like Resident Evil 5 or RE2 Remake in January, Im not expecting high detail settings, just playable
  • I'm not interested in doing overclocking
  • I'll sometimes open Android Studio, as Im a Software developer, even though, in my Job they gave me a Macbook Pro 15" 2018, so this build is for some weekend fix or something like that, AS is not it's primary function
  • I want to be "budget-friendly", I can expend around $1,500 USD but I don't want to expend all of it, at $600 USD my elbow starts to hurt...

Sometimes there are LAN parties at a friends house (is quite often) and I drive a Suzuki Swift Sport 2017, the trunk on that thing is small, like "a Corsair Spec 03 won't fit" kind of small, so I want the smallest form factor possible within $600 USD - $1,500 USD

This is what I came up with, my region is México and the stock and availability of parts here is quite limited, the store i'm planning to go has the best prices around, this is a link to a PDF containing their inventory if someone is curious

I already have a brand new EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze PSU and a Toshiba 2TB 7.2 RPM HDD

This is the build I came up with:

• Ryzen 3 2200G 
  • Saphire Pulse RX 560 4GB
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 3000 MHz (or any 3000+ MHz RAM from a reputable brand that is not Adata)
  • Western Digital 240GB M.2 SSD 
  • Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
  • Asus Prime B450M-A/CSM Motherboard
  • EVGA 600B 80+ Bronze 600w PSU
  • Toshiba 2TB 7.2k RPM HDD

so, does this build makes sense? I mean, the 2200G and RX560 pairing is ok? I've also heard to avoid the A320 platform completely and use at least 3000 MHz RAM sticks, I want some final feedback as I'm planning on buying it this weekend, I don't want to miss the Winter Wonderland event as I already missed on the October Terror event.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, AlfredoBejarano said:

$1,500 USD but I don't want to expend all of it, at $600 USD my elbow starts to hurt...

The main problem with translating your regional currency to USD is that 

A) This is a Canadian forum lol (or at least a forum created by a Canadian media company)

B) People will assume they can make a parts list using US availability, which is a far cry from what your parts list is. $1500 USD gets you a high end Ryzen 7 powered system not the mere quad core based system you created.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

11 minutes ago, AlfredoBejarano said:

I mean, the 2200G and RX560 pairing is ok? I've also heard to avoid the A320 platform completely and use at least 3000 MHz RAM sticks

This is all definitely good. Fast ram will help when you desire an upgrade, and yes, A320 is a dumpster fire with electricity running through it that people sometimes call a "chipset."

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Personally i would try and fit a RX570 in there it is a big chunk faster than the RX560 and maybe not much more expensive than the RX560 you already want to put in there ( I could not find the GPU's in the PDF you put in so i don't know).

On another note:

1 hour ago, AlfredoBejarano said:

Sometimes there are LAN parties at a friends house (is quite often) and I drive a Suzuki Swift Sport 2017, the trunk on that thing is small, like "a Corsair Spec 03 won't fit" kind of small, so I want the smallest form factor possible

Why do you want to put your PC in the trunk, the poor thing gets shaken and rattled like crazy every time you drive over a speed bump or hit a pothole your HDD might not be too happy about it ...Your car does have a passenger seat doesn't it ? ?

20 minutes ago, SoreRaito said:

Personally i would try and fit a RX570 in there it is a big chunk faster than the RX560 and maybe not much more expensive than the RX560 you already want to put in there ( I could not find the GPU's in the PDF you put in so i don't know).

On another note:

Why do you want to put your PC in the trunk, the poor thing gets shaken and rattled like crazy every time you drive over a speed bump or hit a pothole your HDD might not be too happy about it ...Your car does have a passenger seat doesn't it ? ?

There is a RX 570 in the PDF but it is almost triple the price from the 560, the 560 is $2,759.91 MXN while the 570 is $6,775.20.

Ahh yeah, about the trunk...  
when the LAN parties are up I usually drive my cousin and some friends with me so the passenger seat is occupied, the trunk is 20 liters so maybe only mATX cases fit (I hope), none the less, a mATX case will have more chances to fit under the passenger seat that a mid or full tower case

It's a niche (for not saying weird) case what I have here

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

This is all definitely good. Fast ram will help when you desire an upgrade, and yes, A320 is a dumpster fire with electricity running through it that people sometimes call a "chipset."

your feedback was one if not the most useful in the original post, it helped me a lot planning a better build.

thank you

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

The main problem with translating your regional currency to USD is that 

A) This is a Canadian forum lol (or at least a forum created by a Canadian media company)

B) People will assume they can make a parts list using US availability, which is a far cry from what your parts list is. $1500 USD gets you a high end Ryzen 7 powered system not the mere quad core based system you created.

ahh well, nice point, should I convert the currency to CAD? or leave it as MXN? (that can be more confusing, I think)

9 minutes ago, AlfredoBejarano said:

ahh well, nice point, should I convert the currency to CAD? or leave it as MXN? (that can be more confusing, I think)

Leaving as MXN gives people a more realistic view of the actual budget you have, they can do the currency conversion themselves or you can just put it after your actual regional currency, but your regional currency is obviously more important to your build.

Primary PC: