Issues with bios update

Hi guy's that's my first post :>

Anyways ihave asus z170progaming 

I've updated the bios today because it was too old i thought if i upate it I'll get some new features 

I updated it using my system recovery "my actual hdd" cuz i didn't have flash drive 

After it's done with the update my pc restarted on a black screen i waited around 15 mins and restarted it cuz it wasn't responding i got Into the bios without issues but when i tried to use xmp or overclocking my cpu "btw it's i7 6700 non-k" and restart nothing shows just a black screen and if restart it shows up the error blow in the picture 

I tried to downgrade the bios but it wouldn't let me when i use an older version of the bios it says "this file is not a proper bios"

Now My games are dropping below 30 fps from 40fps 

Pls help me

Regards.

20181211_095438.jpg

Well your overclock obviously isn't stable. The 6700 can't be overclocked aside from some BCLK adjustments, and usually there's not more than 1-3MHz in it. If the BIOS update was the culprit, you wouldn't even get any display and it'd be a paperweight.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

@NelizMastr I know that I can't OC the CPU but even the turbo mode is not working and I can't use xmp? and i'm getting fps drop