Why are all my CPU cores stuck at the same clock?

Sirdrp

I have an 8086K and I have never seen the first core ever hit 5.0, the highest it'll go to is 4.4 . I have no programs that would control anything related to my cpu so I don't know what it is. The motherboard is a Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7, in the bios I have it set to enable turbo boost. I have my power settings set to max performance. I've watch the frequency since I built it in September and not once have I see it hit anything higher than 4.4. (except if hit the OC button on the motherboard and even still it only will put all cores on 4.5). But in the bios it says the cores are something .. core1 5.0 core 2 4.6 core 3 4.5 core 4 4.5 ....etc. 

CPU- i7 8086k

Mobo- Aorus gaming 7 

PSU- 850w 

1924224795_CPUIDHWMonitor12_10_201810_19_58PM.thumb.png.49aeaf85c70159419f3925fefcecfa97.png

181210230245.BMP

181210230313.BMP

can you set the multiplier to 50 in the bios ?

a 8600k i just did was on 3.6 or whatever till i set it at 43 in da bios.

maybe you just need to stress test it to get 5

The 5 GHz boost only relates to single-threaded workloads at high utilization, such as with Adobe Photoshop, and you are unlikely to see it turbo to boost speeds when not being utilized as is the case in your screenshot.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502

18 minutes ago, philquad said:

can you set the multiplier to 50 in the bios ?

a 8600k i just did was on 3.6 or whatever till i set it at 43 in da bios.

maybe you just need to stress test it to get 5

i just did a prime 95 stress test and i set it to 1 core and still only goes to 4.4

12 minutes ago, leo1798 said:

The 5 GHz boost only relates to single-threaded workloads at high utilization, such as with Adobe Photoshop, and you are unlikely to see it turbo to boost speeds when not being utilized as is the case in your screenshot.

Yes I know it only applies to single core workloads and even then it doesnt hit 5.0

The BMP files i just added to the original post are screenshots of my settings in the bios 

im just reading your manual now

whats the cpu turbo max 5ghz?

set cpu clock ration & 6 turbo cores to 50

provided its not cooking yet

13 minutes ago, philquad said:

im just reading your manual now

whats the cpu turbo max 5ghz?

set cpu clock ration & 6 turbo cores to 50

provided its not cooking yet

I'm not to educated on this stuff but setting them all to 5.0 seems like murder??? Maybe I'll see if someone else has any advise. Only one core is supposed to hit 5.0