Got a Pebble watch! What are some great apps for it?

fletch to 99

Hey everyone! I got a pebble smartwatch and was wondering what apps you would all recommend? I've got an iPhone 5s (Jailbroken).

I was thinking of getting smartwatch+... has anyone used it?

-Fletch

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Pebble has a Pebble App Store up for both iOS and Android, so maybe you could browse through that for a while. I'd offer input, but my Pebble Steel doesn't ship until next month so I haven't had any experience with Pebble specific apps. So far the only thing that comes to mind is a music player and different watch faces.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

a great pebble app is glance! it does practically everything!

I'v got Music Boss. It's about $2 and extends the standard music app and adds a few features. It gives you the possibility to control volume and launch a music app of your choice. 

Also Canvas is kinda awesome. You can set up you own custom watchfaces. (Free(i think))

Ring My Phone. Great if you leave your phone around the house and never remember where. Full volume even on silent. Tested on S4 and Z1. (Free)

Snake!! Perfect for gaming in the shower or on a short bus ride or when you want to waste 2 minutes waiting for something! Once you learn the controls its awesome (Free) Cant find a link for it right now

Asus Rampage IV Formula | i7 3820@4.3GHz | Asus GTX670 SLI | 16GB Kingston HyperX Black The Gathering edt. | H100 | 120GB Intel 330 | 240GB Intel 530 | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 4TB | CM Storm Stryker | Corsair CX750M

Hey everyone! I got a pebble smartwatch and was wondering what apps you would all recommend? I've got an iPhone 5s (Jailbroken).

I was thinking of getting smartwatch+... has anyone used it?

-Fletch

How's the fit for you? Planning to invest in the Pebble steel series, but hesitant. 

iMac 27in. @ 4.3GHz l 32GB Ram l 512GB Flash l GTX 780M 

Mac Pro @ 3.5GHz 6 Core l 64GB Ram l 512GB PCIe Flash l Dual AMD FirePro D700