Looking for a laptop for my friend

So, a friend of mine is looking for a laptop. Since I am an eGPU enthusiast, he also wants this solution. I recommend some ultrabooks with 4-core Kabylake Refresh CPU, but he insist on a 6-core machine. So is there any 6-core laptop on the market that does NOT have a dedicated graphics? Except for macbook, that is.

59 minutes ago, zhubaohi said:

So, a friend of mine is looking for a laptop. Since I am an eGPU enthusiast, he also wants this solution. I recommend some ultrabooks with 4-core Kabylake Refresh CPU, but he insist on a 6-core machine. So is there any 6-core laptop on the market that does NOT have a dedicated graphics? Except for macbook, that is.

The problem that I find looking for these soloutions is that most will have a GPU built in as they are a laptop and to a manufacturer it will inevitably be taken away from the eGPU and a manufacturer does not want to make a computer that will struggle when it isnt attached to its eGPU, but a 6 core option could be the Razer core 15 but it has a 1060, but that 1060 should be discrete (my understanding is discrete will change between using cpu and gpu depending on the situation whereas dedicated does not have the cpu option, i may be wrong with that understanding)

The Razer Laptop - https://www2.razer.com/au-en/gaming-systems/razer-blade?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=adwordsaubrandsystemsbladeC1&gclid=CjwKCAiAl7PgBRBWEiwAzFhmmtZG3YlA38QiJE2HmMRKLBYTdPjlYcVbE_v0e8ZonR3urV4gWZmb4xoCVXgQAvD_BwE

Razer's eGPU - https://www.razer.com/gaming-laptops/razer-core-v2

4 hours ago, zhubaohi said:

So is there any 6-core laptop on the market that does NOT have a dedicated graphics?

XPS 15 iGPU

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128