Pewdiepie needs your help!

Greenish

Hey Guys,

As you know Pewdiepie is currently battling for spot on number one, and T-Gay has the advantage of having all ages. Can all of you fellow 9 year olds please do us all a favour and SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE to help him try and stay number one. If you wish to take this to the next level PLEASE spread the message with all of your friends and colleagues.

Thanks and peace out 9 year old army! and remember

Bich Lasagna.png

idk tbh

1 minute ago, Speed Weed said:

NO! FUCK PEWDIEPIE AND T SERIES. 

Get this shit out of LTT forums. 

Agreed. Who actually watches him anymore? I could never stand his personality. I'd imagine it's just a shit ton of 12 year olds. 

I think the PewDIEpie channel needs to follow its namesake and DIE already. (Just the channel, not him of course.)

-Thread locked-

No spam

• LMGTFY (Let Me Google That For You) links or comments in the same spirit.
  • Post count / reputation farming.
  • 'Ask Me Anything’ threads.
  • Shortened links (bit.ly etc) without the permission of staff.

No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material.

• eBay/trading sites, personal websites or businesses except where appropriate. (e.g. "Who can do data recovery in Vancouver?", "Anyone know where I can get this part?").
  • No affiliate links unless created by Linus Media Group. Note that the LMG affiliate code will be automatically added to Amazon links.
  • Twitch/Youtube links are only allowed in your own status updates; posting them on other users' profiles or updates is not allowed.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!