Help. Got hacked

rossa1298

Hey guys

My LoL account got hacked I have posted a request anyone know what the average time it takes for them to respond to a request? and if it does not get sorted what should i do?

would prob be at least a couple of days
then start a new account if u cant get this one back. its ur only option. and figure out how u got hacked so it doesnt happen again

Depends what server you're on, Riot love NA players so if you're on any other server you're FUCKED.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Wait for a few days after this weekend, doubt anything will happen over the weekend. Most game accounts don't get "hacked" they get phished/key logged, Not exactly a hack but watch those links man. Either way I hope you get your shit back, sucks man. 

would prob be at least a couple of days

then start a new account if u cant get this one back. its ur only option. and figure out how u got hacked so it doesnt happen again

IT was my own fault anyway. Fell for a stupid link

Depends what server you're on, Riot love NA players so if you're on any other server you're FUCKED.

Oh yay Euw best server no lag *cough*

Riot? Another "Legion" of noobs who think they are hackers because they think that 1337 is holy?

Anyway: It should only take a few days, but if it takes longer you will have to start a new account. Sorry man :(

"Riot" is the company that makes the game you muppet.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

"Riot" is the company that makes the game you muppet.

Well this time calling me a muppet is well deserved. Never really payed much attention to developers really...

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

LoL... no... no...

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I don't understand why people hate on league of legends.  The whole Dota over this or HoN over this bullcrap needs to stop.  It's almost as bad as console wars.  IT'S THE SAME GAME WITH A NEW SKIN, GET OVER IT.  /rant 

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

As long as your email doesn't get hacked you should be ok. Every game/software should sent email verifications from purchases if you have done them so as long as you have those verification emails, you can get stuff refunded if they somehow can't restore your account.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

As long as your email doesn't get hacked you should be ok. Every game/software should sent email verifications from purchases if you have done them so as long as you have those verification emails, you can get stuff refunded if they somehow can't restore your account.

Yeah well riot don't do that. But as soon as my account got hacked they introduced e-mail verification

• 2 weeks later...

Accounts don't magically get hacked. You were subject to phishing or possibly have active malware running on your machine. Usually fake emails spoofed with the official publishers address can easily fool most people into thinking it is an official LoL email. From there they can trick you into clicking links and asking you to login to an exact copy of the official LoL website to steal your login credentials. For example a quick website rip and domain registration could pull a fast one on most people.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

-> 

http://na.leagveoflegends.com/

To most people they eye doesn't catch the replaced letter in the URL. From there a convincing web login that looks identical to the official website can easily grab peoples login information. All you can do is try to recover your account. If you must you can contact them directly and usually they can pair up your previous purchase history's to your billing information to verify that it is indeed your account.

Accounts don't magically get hacked. You were subject to phishing or possibly have active malware running on your machine. Usually fake emails spoofed with the official publishers address can easily fool most people into thinking it is an official LoL email. From there they can trick you into clicking links and asking you to login to an exact copy of the official LoL website to steal your login credentials. For example a quick website rip and domain registration could pull a fast one on most people.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/
->
http://na.leagveoflegends.com/
To most people they eye doesn't catch the replaced letter in the URL. From there a convincing web login that looks identical to the official website can easily grab peoples login information. All you can do is try to recover your account. If you must you can contact them directly and usually they can pair up your previous purchase history's to your billing information to verify that it is indeed your account.

Well I got it back anyway so its good I didn't save my bank details on it, got all my rp back