How do I change the color of the "Gmail" text iin the top right corner?

Serge6

The part next to my profile picture which says "Gmail" and "Afbeeldingen", I want it to be white because I have a black chrome theme I would like to use.

yes, I have, but it's a custom-made theme by myself using a site called themebeta, I can't figure out how to change the text color within the creator. It's just a render I want to use as a chrome background

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

most of the times it comes with the theme. have you tried applying it yet?

1 minute ago, Serge6 said:

yes, I have, but it's a custom-made theme by myself using a site called themebeta, I can't figure out how to change the text color within the creator. It's just a render I want to use as a chrome background

well, honnestly I haven't used the creator like ever. Neither I know that much about html. I'll leave the question to someone else here...

25 minutes ago, Serge6 said:

image.thumb.png.deeecf8f58c0d82012a7cfaeaa3c9043.png

I don't think there's a way to solve this. It's happened to me before and I kinda just got used to it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones