Looking for price

BojanM

Hi i bulit this pc last night and i am looking for price recommendation if posibble.

Ram is ddr2 

Mobo is GA-MA770UD3

P.S. Yes i know its kinda crap so yeah 

Untitled.png

maybe like $50-100? and even then you might be ripping someone off, that gt 520 is worse than an intel HD 620. which is saying a lot.

Just now, Labeled said:

maybe like $50-100? and even then you might be ripping someone off, that gt 520 is worse than an intel HD 620. which is saying a lot.

well yea 

Just now, Labeled said:

Well I bought The Cpu Motherboard and ram for 60e wich is 68$

2 minutes ago, BojanM said:

Well I bought The Cpu Motherboard and ram for 60e wich is 68$

How long ago?

2 minutes ago, Labeled said:

And apparently PCPartPicker says Its 181$ whit PSU

Just now, Labeled said:

How long ago?

Maybe 2,3 Months ago not really sure 

Just now, Labeled said:

ok, are you asking for a price so you can sell it or what?

well yea PCPartPicker says 181$ whitout That 330$ Win7 but i dont think thats reasonable

181 isn't even reasonable. You can buy much better refurbished systems for 100-180 on amazon. If you want to take advantage of someone then do what you want. but I'd really say no more than 50-100... at most sell it for what you bought the cpu mobo and ram for. its really dated hardware..

Just now, Labeled said:

181 isn't even reasonable. You can buy much better refurbished systems for 100-180 on amazon. If you want to take advantage of someone then do what you want. but I'd really say no more than 50-100... at most sell it for what you bought the cpu mobo and ram for. its really dated hardware..

Yea i understand but i looked up GameDebate and it says that Cpu and Ram can run GTA V but i was thinking about upgrading to GTX 750 ti or r7 360 maybe

Is that a bottle neck to GPU or is it okay

ok, now I'm confused. if you're trying to sell it why are you trying to run gta V? I'm sure it would bottle neck anything you put in it. that cpu was discontinued almost 9 years ago.

like €50?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016