Does anyone remember this game?

ILoveZed

Hi, me and my friends wanted to play WoW and we were having a lot of fun. Just going back into memories and everything made the time we spent really enjoyable. While I was having memories thrown at me by my brain I thought of a game that really looked like WoW. It was this magic RPG that looked like an anime game. You were able to have a mount. Like a horse or even a broom XD. Everyone looked like a wizard and there were these combats from like about 5 people and everyone was able to use different abilities and elements. There were bosses that people could fight. It was a really old online RPG, but I don't remember its name. Does anyone remember this game?

Yeah, I remember it.

Never played it, but I definitely remember it.

The Yogscast got their name from WoW, their clan was called Yo Olde Goone Squade and that evolved into Yogscast after they hit YouTube.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

The old, original WoW maybe?  Blizzard is coming out (this month I think) with what they call Wow Vanilla.  It's a remake of the original so that it runs better with the newer equipment these days.

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

The old, original WoW maybe?  Blizzard is coming out (this month I think) with what they call Wow Vanilla.  It's a remake of the original so that it runs better with the newer equipment these days.

No, it was not WoW for sure. I was another game that was really similar.

Dofus perhaps? Never played, but it had an anime like style in ads

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Dofus perhaps? Never played, but it had an anime like style in ads

No no no, it was 3 dimensional game.

Wizard 101?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, ILoveZed said:

YES YES YES THAT WAS IT

They still advertise it on sketchy anime websites.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

YES YES YES THAT WAS IT

Lol, is Wizard 101 considered a "really old online rpg" these days? I can still remember seeing the TV ads.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂