GPU/MOBO Drivers Install After Format

Hello guys i need help.So i want to buy this Mobo: Asrock B450M and this CPU :Ryzen 1700 and i dont know what drivers i should download.I checked Asrock's site and they have a AMD all in 1 with VGA driver ver:18.10.20_NHDA option.

Should i download this?Its about 750mb.Does this file contain LAN/Audio etc?Also i have GTX 1060 and i dont know how to download its drivers.All i know is how o update them using Geforce Experience.

Btw sorry for bad English i live in Greece.

well, hello there. I recommend to download all drivers for the mobo, including bios. the gpu drivers you can find on nvidia's website. I would recommend downloading them there, and not on the card designers website (gigabyte, msi, asus). But I'm not that familiair with asrock boards in general.

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, hello there. I recommend to download all drivers for the mobo, including bios. the gpu drivers you can find on nvidia's website. I would recommend downloading them there, and not on the card designers website (gigabyte, msi, asus). But I'm not that familiair with asrock boards in general.

Ok i downloaded the drivers from Asrock's website and it i saved it as a Zip file.Is there anything else i should do now?When i format my HDD all i'll have to do is to Drag and Drop them to my desktop and install them ?

Just now, Rapid1999 said:

Ok i downloaded the drivers from Asrock's website and it i saved it as a Zip file.Is there anything else i should do now?When i format my HDD all i'll have to do is to Drag and Drop them to my desktop and install them ?

well, unzip it of course. but I would recommend to download it when you have it, so you don't have to install a newer one just after you installed it

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, unzip it of course. but I would recommend to download it when you have it, so you don't have to install a newer one just after you installed it

So i right click on each and every file i and which one do i press. Extract,Extract Here,Or Extract at the xxx folder

So i right click on each and every file i and which one do i press. Extract,Extract Here,Or Extract at the xxx folder

extract

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

extract

Ok ok good so far but my GPU driver was saved as .exe.Should i just drop it inside the USB ?

34 minutes ago, Rapid1999 said:

Ok ok good so far but my GPU driver was saved as .exe.Should i just drop it inside the USB ?

Yep

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Yep

Ok everything now is completely extracted in the USB.I deleted all the ZIP files.Now once i setup my new mobo i should just drop them in the desktop?

26 minutes ago, Rapid1999 said:

Ok everything now is completely extracted in the USB.I deleted all the ZIP files.Now once i setup my new mobo i should just drop them in the desktop?

And install them of course.

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

And install them of course.

Υeah i will install them.Great thank you Luke have a nice day/night/

4 minutes ago, Rapid1999 said:

Υeah i will install them.Great thank you Luke have a nice day/night/

Night. It's 21:10 here

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

Night. It's 21:10 here

Nice,thank you again Luke ;)

2 minutes ago, Rapid1999 said:

Nice,thank you again Luke ;)

No problem. Have fun with it! And let me know when you're done. I'll take a look then

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

No problem. Have fun with it! And let me know when you're done. I'll take a look then

Yep i will let you know.Tomorrow i'll go buy the Mobo and the SSD and i'll wait for Ryzen to arrive.Once everything is set up i will post something here ;)

26 minutes ago, Rapid1999 said:

Yep i will let you know.Tomorrow i'll go buy the Mobo and the SSD and i'll wait for Ryzen to arrive.Once everything is set up i will post something here ;)

well. build logs is the right place for that. I recently posted my work build there for example. with some crappy huawei p8 lite photo's, but it had photo's. and you can see many other projects there

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well. build logs is the right place for that. I recently posted my work build there for example. with some crappy huawei p8 lite photo's, but it had photo's. and you can see many other projects there

Nice i'll check it.Btw i forgot to ask you.I will have to install these drivers on my new SSD not on the Old HDD right?

Nice i'll check it.Btw i forgot to ask you.I will have to install these drivers on my new SSD not on the Old HDD right?

well, it doesn't matter that much, but of course on the ssd it will be faster

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, it doesn't matter that much, but of course on the ssd it will be faster

Great thanks again ;)