Custom Sleaving

giggles9944

I am going to be building my first computer pretty soon here, in the next couple months, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea for me to sleave the wires right away, or wait a couple months, or not at all. So if anyone could give me advice or sleaving stuff that is good to use, or bad experiences to hopefully avoid ect. that would be greatly appreciated.

It is always easier to do before your system is all built - that way you can take your time, not ripping parts in and out. Sleaving is time consuming and somewhat of a pain. But practice and you can make some very cool and unique cabling to match your build. Also, make sure you have the proper tools as well.

http://www.amazon.com/mod-smart-Full-Removal-Tool/dp/B001KQDS6G

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Also, if you don't feel up to the task there are people who will sleeve for you which can sometimes workout cheaper especially if you don't have any of the tools or have an annoying PSU cable set such as the Corsair ones. Otherwise there is always the way to cheap out and just buy extensions from NZXT or Bitfenix.

Sleaving is awesome *if you have the time* the more time yo put it to it the more your going to gt out of it that's my advice i started sleaving when i was 15 i'm now 16 lol have fun! Also buy more heat shrink and sleaving than u actually need because you never know, i used my heat shrink and sleaving all the time for random things like headphone cables stuff like that :)

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)