CLEANING JUNK

Hey guys I wanna know how I can delete all the files and folders that my previous programs and applications have created! It looks like a pile of mess and it's very annoying!! Also there are some settings that get stored for example I reinstalled a program and the computer remembered all of those settings and adjustments that I had done. How can I get rid of all of these things?! HELP!!!!!

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K, GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070, RAM: 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz, Motherboard: Auros Z390 Pro WIFI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i AIO, PSU: Corsair RM650X, Case: Thermaltake V200 RGB Edition, Monitor: Asus V287Q 144Hz 1ms FreeSync, Mouse: Logitech G403, Keyboard: Logitech G213

Windows built in Disk Cleaner tool

or 

Manual clean your temp folder, and appdata folder

or

using 3rd party clean such as Privacy Eraser or Wise Disk Cleaner

I don't recommend CCleaner because CCleaner belongs to Avast which harvest your privacy. 

1 minute ago, Speed Weed said:

Windows built in Disk Cleaner tool

or 

Manual clean your temp folder, and appdata folder

or

using 3rd party clean such as Privacy Eraser or Wise Disk Cleaner

I don't recommend CCleaner because CCleaner belongs to Avast which harvest your privacy. 

Thanks a lot

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K, GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070, RAM: 16GB 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz, Motherboard: Auros Z390 Pro WIFI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i AIO, PSU: Corsair RM650X, Case: Thermaltake V200 RGB Edition, Monitor: Asus V287Q 144Hz 1ms FreeSync, Mouse: Logitech G403, Keyboard: Logitech G213

Just now, Goofy G. Goof said:

Thanks a lot

Just untick registry clean option in Privacy Eraser and Wise Disk Cleaner than you are good to go. 

Just now, Speed Weed said:

Just untick registry clean option in Privacy Eraser and Wise Disk Cleaner than you are good to go. 

What do these do?!

3 minutes ago, Goofy G. Goof said:

What do these do?!

Privacy Eraser and Wise Disk Cleaner are alternative to CCleaner. You do not want to clean your registry because it can messes up your system really bad if you don't know what those registry keys are for, and cleaning your registry doesn't boost your PC performance at all. 

If you want to clean your registry, you might want to do it manually for more safety than rely on a software to clean your registry.