Do i need a BIOS update?

I'm planning on buying the Ryzen 7 1700 and i can see that B450 boards are actually cheaper then B350,so i want to know if i have to change the BIOS since i'm puting the 1st gen Ryzen into a 2nd gen Ryzen board.

The new BIOS is only needed one way. B350 was older when Ryzen 2000 dropped so it had to be updated. They're all backwards compatible.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

While I completely agree with those above, you may still want to check your MB manufacturers site.  I bought a B350 just a few months ago, and my bios had many versions updated since then.  It may not be that your computer won't run if you don't, but its always handy to have the latest BIOS.  Just my opinion.

Good men do not need rules.  Today is not a good day to find out why I have so many!

wont hurt to flash latest bios anyways.

i'm not one of those "oh you must do bios updates as soon as they come out" people, but if the opportunity arises, it's not a bad thing to just get it over with.