Where should I put this fan?

Edddddd

Can either be installed at the bottom under graphics card or on the top as an exhaust which would be best? Trying to cool gpu as it gets very hot...

i already have 1 exhaust and 2 intake.

depends on the case, if you already have three fans also make sure you have another spare fanheader first

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

If you wanted, you could put it as an intake on the bottom of your case, to feed your GPU fans. It would increase the air pressure inside your case, reducing dust buildup.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

1 hour ago, bellabichon said:

If you wanted, you could put it as an intake on the bottom of your case, to feed your GPU fans. It would increase the air pressure inside your case, reducing dust buildup.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3 intakes to 1 exhaust would indeed give him positive air pressure, but wouldn't it be too much? It's my understanding that you do want positive air pressure, but just a bit more positive than neutral, not extremely positive.  And that intake to exhaust ratio would increase the amount of dust in the system wouldn't it?  Or is my thinking backwards on this?