help pick between 3 cases

dark lord

helo. because this year i am going to buld one new pc and because i want to buy one ultra case

i have seen some cases and i want to tell me your opinion for these 3 cases

OBSIDIAN 1000D SUPER TOWER

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/corsa...ca-23t-cs.html

ENTHOO ELITE SUPER TOWER CASE - BLACK

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phant...ca-06d-pt.html

COSMOS C700M RGB FULL TOWER CASE - BLACK TEMPERED GLASS https://www.overclockers.co.uk/coole...ca-374-cm.html

from these 3 which are the best top 2;

which are the positives and the negatives for these 3 cases;;

what is your experience with these 3 cases;; i mean if someone has these 3 cases i would like to tell me and to give me some informations for these 3 cases.. which is better; which has the best quality;; better space and also material quality

do you believe that Phanteks Enthoo Elite has more space and comfort for to put things against Corsair Obsidian 1000D and Cosmos C700M;;;

do you believe is more modular from Corsair Obsidian 1000D and Cosmos C700M;;;

if you would buy one from these 3 case which you would buy;;

also why Phanteks Enthoo Elite costs more money from Corsair Obsidian 1000D and Cosmos C700M;;

i mean is it worth the prize for this case;; or you believe that is overprized for all these things which offers;;

helo. because this year i am going to buld one new pc and because i want to buy one ultra case

i have seen some cases and i want to tell me your opinion for these 3 cases

OBSIDIAN 1000D SUPER TOWER

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/corsa...ca-23t-cs.html

ENTHOO ELITE SUPER TOWER CASE - BLACK

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phant...ca-06d-pt.html

COSMOS C700M RGB FULL TOWER CASE - BLACK TEMPERED GLASS https://www.overclockers.co.uk/coole...ca-374-cm.html

from these 3 which are the best top 2;

what is your experience with these 3 cases;; i mean if someone has these 3 cases i would like to tell me and to give me some informations for these 3 cases.. which is better; which has the best quality;; better space and also material quality

do you believe that Phanteks Enthoo Elite has more space and comfort for to put things against Corsair Obsidian 1000D and Cosmos C700M;;;

also why Phanteks Enthoo Elite costs more money from Corsair Obsidian 1000D and Cosmos C700M;;

i mean is it worth the prize for this case;; or you believe that is overprized for all these things which offers;;

I would personally buy the Enthoo Elite because Corsair products are more cheaply made nowadays.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

can  you aswere me  please in all these  questions;;]\\

Google reviews for that. I doubt anyone has personally used all 3 of those if they arent a reviewer.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

noone  knows  in  this  forum  for , these  3  cases;;

can someone to  read and to help  me which  from  these  3  cases  to  buyl;;

because i see  most  people  doesnt   have experience  for  these  3 caSES

So  in  this forum  noone  has  the  knowlege  for  these  3  cases;';

im sure somweone does but spamming will result in no one helping you. 

plus you already have the cases choosen just read abit and you can see the differances .

-= Topics Merged =-

@dark lord Welcome to the forum,please be mindful not to post multiple times the same topic as it will not increase the amount of replies, this is viewed as Spamming by definition. Allow people time to respond to your question. I snuggest you visit our Community Standards page to familiarize yourself with our guidelines.

At the moment I personally could not tell which case to buy as I have not reviewed these you have linked, the best advise I can give is compare each one and decide which will fit your use for it.

If you would like to receive better answers from the community please state what you plan to build with this and what you plan to use it for.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

look  i want to  buy one  from these  3 cases because  i want to have  very  big space  for to  put  alot of  things..inside  in the case/./.

Corsair 1000D   has  more space  from  Enthoo Elite ;;

i want to ask something  which are the positives and  the negatives  for these  2  cases';

Corsair 1000D   and Enthoo Elite ;;

if someone can tell me  the positives and  the negatives  for  these 2 cases i wil be very  gratefull  for  the  help.