forum partially down?

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

This issue seems to be fixed now. If you're still having issues, try clearing your DNS.

Then how did you post this?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Just now, r2724r16 said:

Then how did you post this?

if i refresh a few times it will work for a bit, and then go away again.... 

She/Her

It looks like Cloudflare is having some issues at the moment, so most of the European traffic destined for LTT is being routed through Milan and is having issues. There's not much we can do about it unfortunately, though I am actively investigating to see if there's any way to mitigate it.

HTTP/2 203

4 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It looks like Cloudflare is having some issues at the moment, so most of the European traffic destined for LTT is being routed through Milan and is having issues. There's not much we can do about it unfortunately, though I am actively investigating to see if there's any way to mitigate it.

ah ok... it was actually error 504 most of the time, and sometimes 503... not 502. i typo'd that... 

She/Her

Odd, mine is working all good, but is Northern routed through different spot then.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

15 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

i just noticed the announcement about this, just wanna give a heads up:

i havent had much issues actually accessing content, but i noticed the last few days or so (not today, oddly enough) that the page would stay "loading" (loading icon on the tab in chrome) while it looked like everything was loaded already.

This issue seems to be fixed now. If you're still having issues, try clearing your DNS.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

how do i do that?

do you mean ipconfig /flushdns

She/Her

6 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i just noticed the announcement about this, just wanna give a heads up:

i havent had much issues actually accessing content, but i noticed the last few days or so (not today, oddly enough) that the page would stay "loading" (loading icon on the tab in chrome) while it looked like everything was loaded already.

Next time it happens, is the loading banner thing at the bottom showing (the chrome one that says thing like "waiting for linustechtips.com")? If so, what does it say?

1 minute ago, firelighter487 said:

how do i do that?

do you mean ipconfig /flushdns

Yup

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

Next time it happens, is the loading banner thing at the bottom showing (the chrome one that says thing like "waiting for linustechtips.com")? If so, what does it say?

just this one:

943c5ba719.png

and that's pretty much it, all else seems in order.