New PC wont turn on

Jiejiejr

I bought a brand new pc from my friend just a few weeks ago. The problem is, the first time i took the pc to my house, it wont turn on. Then i send it back to him. But, its work fine at his house. So i bring the pc back to my house for 2nd time and it work fine JUST for 3 days. It wont turn on on day 3 after shutdown for more than 10hour. Then again, i bring the pc back to my friend house. THE PC WORKS JUST FINE. 1 tap at the power button and it turn on. Bring the PC back home for 3rd time, i can turn it on, play game for a few hours, try shutting it down and power it on again for a couple time. It work like a normal pc it should be. Then, after i shutting it down for like 10hour, it wont turn on again. So i told my friend its happen again and he told me 'maybe' my house electrical was unstable and ask me to buy an AVR or UPS.

Yeah sounds like a problem with your house, not the PC, since that's the only variable changing. A UPS will help you.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Yeah sounds like a problem with your house, not the PC, since that's the only variable changing. A UPS will help you.

Will do that. I want to buy ups today but the shop close early ?

4 minutes ago, PacketMan said:

Well, where did you plug your PC? Any adapter? Or just into the wall?

I plug the pc on adapter at first. After the problem surface, i tried plug the PC to the wall socket. Nothing happen. I did try all the socket i have in my apartment. 

15 minutes ago, Jiejiejr said:

I bought a brand new pc from my friend just a few weeks ago. The problem is, the first time i took the pc to my house, it wont turn on. Then i send it back to him. But, its work fine at his house. So i bring the pc back to my house for 2nd time and it work fine JUST for 3 days. It wont turn on on day 3 after shutdown for more than 10hour. Then again, i bring the pc back to my friend house. THE PC WORKS JUST FINE. 1 tap at the power button and it turn on. Bring the PC back home for 3rd time, i can turn it on, play game for a few hours, try shutting it down and power it on again for a couple time. It work like a normal pc it should be. Then, after i shutting it down for like 10hour, it wont turn on again. So i told my friend its happen again and he told me 'maybe' my house electrical was unstable and ask me to buy an AVR or UPS.

On the side notes, i live in the suburban area. An old apartment. My friend live in urban area so, electrical problem maybe? ? 

New update.

After i disconnect all the peripherals that is connected to the pc and the power cable, i let the pc turn off for like 14hr then i try to power on the pc back and yes, it turn on ?

Buying an avr. Will update if pc will turn on after long hr shutdown. 

IMG-20181202-WA0042.jpeg

New update. After shutdown for like 5hr, goddamn pc cant turn on. Again. I've disconnected all the peripherals and powercable and will wait for almost 10hr. Will try it again