GPU driver is not installing. Black screen in 50% installation

kenruki

I bought a rx 570 to upgrade my old GTX 1050. But whenever I tried to install the radeon driver, It Shuts down the display permanently and sometimes it just restarts. it happens halfway of the installation. Device manager does not recognize the GPU but the driver installtion detects the GPU
I tried the ff:
-Using DDU to clean up the old drivers and then install
-Try doing that in safe mode
-Using Older driver versions
-Updating the bios

It only restarts whenever i tried to run the driver. I tried to open a game to check if it will cause the crash but the game ran, no restart.

Specs:
win 10
mobo:gigabyte h110m-ds2
CPU: g4560 
ram: 8gb 2400 corsair
GPU:Sapphire nitro 4gb rx 570/GTX 1050 zotac
Trendy 500x (a 500w psu local brand)

Try to uninstall your drivers using DDU in safemode.

Reboot the PC and make sure the network is connected.

Windows 10 will automatically install the drivers so make sure this gets done before you try to install the RX570 drivers.

Try install the newest RX570 drivers from the AMD website after leaving W10 install the GPU drivers.

If this does not work, remove the drivers again using DDU in safemode. but you should now have the driver on your harddrive already.

Discconect your internet and reboot. Install the drivers and see if this solved your issue.

18 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

Try to uninstall your drivers using DDU in safemode.

Reboot the PC and make sure the network is connected.

Windows 10 will automatically install the drivers so make sure this gets done before you try to install the RX570 drivers.

Try install the newest RX570 drivers from the AMD website after leaving W10 install the GPU drivers.

If this does not work, remove the drivers again using DDU in safemode. but you should now have the driver on your harddrive already.

Discconect your internet and reboot. Install the drivers and see if this solved your issue.

Ill try this thanks! ill wait for my cousin and try the GPU on his system.

Tried it on my friends mining rig. Well it works there producing around 600hashes. So he concluded that my powersupply might be the culprit. 

UPDATE
Found the problem. My PSU was the culprit, the PSU is not giving enough juice for the GPU. I borrowed my friends PSU and I successfully installed the driver. PSU is still under warranty so ill try giving it back first.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update.
Culprit found, I am using a VGA-HDMI adaptor for my LG monitor bcuz it does not support HDMI connection. Whenever I plugged the adaptor the GPU crashes(blackscreen). I tried it on our TV that has a HDMI and it works, then i tried plugging in the smaller monitor with the adapter then the black screen happens. This is my very first encounter that a VGA-HDMI adaptor crashes the GPU