Refresh rate issue

jjdrost
Go to solution Solved by orangepop,

Source Post - QRes - Google Search

On 3/6/2013 at 4:19 PM, GoodBytes said:

Oh yes, of course! Silly me.

First, I am very sorry, without realizing I gave you the link for the source code.

Here is a pre-compile, ready to use version: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/QRes-Download-618.html

1- Extract the files that you just downloaded. It it's 1x executable file.

2- Open the command prompt, and go to where you extracted QRes.exe. Let's say you put it on your desktop. So you'll start in the command prompt to: C:\Users\\

you just type: cd Desktop to go the desktop folder

3- Type QRes.exe /r:144 and hit enter to set your resolution to 144 Hz, and type: QRes.exe /r:60, to go at 60 Hz.

You can make a batch file so that you can just click them and it switches. Create a blank text file, call it: change refresh rate to 144Hz.bat, It needs to be located right next to QRes.exe file. And load it up in Notepad, to edit the file ('cause it's blank now). In Notepad, type: QRes.exe /r:144 Save, and your done.

Now make another file call it change refresh rate to 60Hz.bat, and like above, load it notepad, and type: QRes.exe /r:60

Let's try this! :P

we use laptops, which can be connected to a BenQ presentation TV. but if we connect it with my hdmi cable the laptop gives him only 30 hertz the screen does not work on 30 hertz. when I manually adjust it to 60 hertz he does. now we have 20 BenQ rp704k, all of which we have to enter manually at 60 hertz. Is it posible to set a standard of 60 hertz in Windows 10 for screens, or a script if you click on it, he puts all screens on 60 hertz?

So you have 20 laptops and 20 BenQ rp704ks, all of which default to 30hz upon boot/connect?

And what you want is to either make the changes made to the refresh rate to remain persistent or a batch file to auto set the refresh rate?

Idk how to help with the batch file, but are you connecting the same laptop to the same display each time?

no they don't connect each time to the same display. fast calculation thats 20*20= 400 times to change settings in laptop thats TO much.

Ok, so this is what happens?

Day One
Laptop 1 ---- Connected to ---- Display 1
Laptop 2 ---- Connected to ---- Display 2

Day Two
Laptop 1 ---- Connected to ---- Display 2
Laptop 2 ---- Connected to ---- Display 1

What I'm trying to understand is if you're mixing displays each time with different laptops randomly, which is what I think you're saying. Then Windows may remember the display if you hooked them up to the same display each time.

In other words, try pairing the same laptop and display a couple reboots. If it works then number your laptops and displays. :P

no no no not that way

Teacher have laptop they own form the company X

Company X have 20 classrooms with a Benq tv

when you have change the setting of 1 monitor it stay for that monitor when you reconnect, but you have to change that another 19 also manual 

Ok, so the laptop goes from classroom to classroom? :D What operating system dose this laptop use?

Source Post - QRes - Google Search

On 3/6/2013 at 4:19 PM, GoodBytes said:

Oh yes, of course! Silly me.

First, I am very sorry, without realizing I gave you the link for the source code.

Here is a pre-compile, ready to use version: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/QRes-Download-618.html

1- Extract the files that you just downloaded. It it's 1x executable file.

2- Open the command prompt, and go to where you extracted QRes.exe. Let's say you put it on your desktop. So you'll start in the command prompt to: C:\Users\\

you just type: cd Desktop to go the desktop folder

3- Type QRes.exe /r:144 and hit enter to set your resolution to 144 Hz, and type: QRes.exe /r:60, to go at 60 Hz.

You can make a batch file so that you can just click them and it switches. Create a blank text file, call it: change refresh rate to 144Hz.bat, It needs to be located right next to QRes.exe file. And load it up in Notepad, to edit the file ('cause it's blank now). In Notepad, type: QRes.exe /r:144 Save, and your done.

Now make another file call it change refresh rate to 60Hz.bat, and like above, load it notepad, and type: QRes.exe /r:60

Let's try this! :P

let's try it looks good

finally something without a .bbl executable file

It works thanks dude it cost us so much time because I only find .bbl exe files 

Glad to hear it! 

Spoiler

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :)