Is it ok?

Davis S.

Yup. Looks good to me. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

You could opt for a cheaper B450 motherboard, unless your heart is settled on that one. 

Will you need built-in wifi? Wifi cards don't cost too much in case you change your mind later.

That PSU is way overpriced. Look at some cheaper alternatives. Also, 550W should be enough, heck even 500. 

Are you gaming at 1080p or 1440p? If you're gaming at 1080 than the GPU is good, if 1440p you'll want to get a 1070ti perhaps. 

Great cooler, but the AMD chips don't run too hot, you could be fine with a cheaper cooler IMO.

29 minutes ago, DVA said:

You could opt for a cheaper B450 motherboard, unless your heart is settled on that one. 

Will you need built-in wifi? Wifi cards don't cost too much in case you change your mind later.

That PSU is way overpriced. Look at some cheaper alternatives. Also, 550W should be enough, heck even 500. 

Are you gaming at 1080p or 1440p? If you're gaming at 1080 than the GPU is good, if 1440p you'll want to get a 1070ti perhaps. 

Great cooler, but the AMD chips don't run too hot, you could be fine with a cheaper cooler IMO.

Thanks for the help!

Actually I live in Italy, and for me the  x470 is cheaper.

As for the wifi: I plan on using an ethernet cable, and I have a wifi usb dongle, so no need for the wifi board.

Is the PSU better now?

I'm ok with playing at 1080p.

I have had a lot of overheating problems in the past..  so better go sure on this one :)

thanks again!

I'm not sure if NH-D15 comes with AM4 bracket directly. I think you have to contact Noctua for an AM4 bracket(free of charge) but there will be delivery wait time.

Try the be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4? Very similar cooler, and looks nicer

Power Supply is pretty bad(Not bad but not very good either). Try to get Fully modular maybe? At this smaller wattage 80+ Bronze should be okay.

Website says the case has 4 empty 120mm fan slots, no mention of 80mm

Fans are not compulsory but would help

Toshiba doesn't make the most reliable hard drives in my experience. I dealt with one once that straight up corrupted Winload.exe and has been reported to on multiple occasions it was in a HP RP5800

1 hour ago, Davis S. said:

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/user/Davis384/saved/rmmvnQ

I made this build, it will be my first build, and I just want to know if it all would fit in that case, is the mobo good? Are all the parts compatible? Is the cpu cooler going to fit? I'm so stressed about this! Thanks for the help

As the others have mentioned, I'd probably go with a bit of a cheaper cooler. The D15 is amazing, but it's pretty overkill for the 2nd Gen Ryzen.

https://it.pcpartpicker.com/product/7dTrxr/noctua-nh-u12s-se-am4-cpu-cooler-nh-u12s-se-am4

I'd go with that. It's also a little smaller. 

1 hour ago, _d0nut said:

I'm not sure if NH-D15 comes with AM4 bracket directly. I think you have to contact Noctua for an AM4 bracket(free of charge) but there will be delivery wait time.

Power Supply is pretty bad(Not bad but not very good either). Try to get Fully modular maybe? At this smaller wattage 80+ Bronze should be okay.

Thanks! Just to ask, where did you get the fan info? I can't find it anywhere

2 hours ago, _d0nut said:

Nevermind, found them!