Screen Color Inverts When Notification Pops-up

TheUssLoliChan

Hello There, 

I have been having an issue on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803) that when and Error/Pop-up notification pops up it flickers the color of the screen inverted, and then when the pop-up goes away it goes back to normal.

Any Ideas, I have never had this problem before and i have not changed anything except the computer forcing itself to update. After the update it took my computer around 4 hours to boot up and my wifi card was not able to be read by the system. that is when all the problems started to happen.

cheers finding out what it is!

Here Is My Daily Driver. FEAR MY 180$ COMPUTER AND ALL IT'S RAW POWER.. (i'm Broke) I Get My Money From Doing Builds.......

I5-2500s

Chinese 3 90mm Fan Over Kill For A Non-Overclockable CPU.

8gb ddr3 Samsung.. 1333mhz

Gtx 750ti 2gb EVGA FTW Single-Fan

DQ675W-Motherboard

1tb W.D 7200rpm 64mb Cache HDD

Seasonic SS-350ET 350w Power Supply

Cooler Master Elite 343 Case.. OOOO Fancy...

pcpartpicker

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheUssLoliChan/saved/

7 minutes ago, TheUssLoliChan said:

Hello There, 

I have been having an issue on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803) that when and Error/Pop-up notification pops up it flickers the color of the screen inverted, and then when the pop-up goes away it goes back to normal.

Any Ideas, I have never had this problem before and i have not changed anything except the computer forcing itself to update. After the update it took my computer around 4 hours to boot up and my wifi card was not able to be read by the system. that is when all the problems started to happen.

cheers finding out what it is!

Try this:

Open settings -> ease of access -> other option 

Under the 'Other Options' tab, set "Visual Notifications for Sound" to NONE

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti