VESA adapter to lower a screen?

Surpuppa

So I am planning on buying two new screens, one 27 inch and one 24. They both have the same "look", meaning that the VESA mount is in the middle of both of them. The problem is that when I mount them on my mounting arm, the smaller screens bottom will not be level with the bigger screens bottom. Is there a VESA adapter that makes it possible to lower the smaller screen by about 1-2 centimeters or about an inch. Perhaps badly explained but I hope that the message is understandable anyway. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

something like this i guess?

81hAcTVTrTL._SY606_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Adjustable-Accessory-Individual-STAND-VAD3/dp/B0741CFJVW

probably look around for others before you actually buy one

That is exactly what I need. However it also acts as a converter from 75 mm to 100 mm if I understand correctly which doesnt fit my both 100 mm mounts. Thanks for the help though, I will continue looking but I will have this in mind!

Edit: when looking at the reviews it might be possible to macgyver a fix with this so I might try that!

3 hours ago, Surpuppa said:

That is exactly what I need. However it also acts as a converter from 75 mm to 100 mm if I understand correctly which doesnt fit my both 100 mm mounts. Thanks for the help though, I will continue looking but I will have this in mind!

Edit: when looking at the reviews it might be possible to macgyver a fix with this so I might try that!

Most mounts now from us and others have both 75x75mm and 100x100mm compatibility, so if your stand/mount has that, the adapter should fit.  The small square plate attaches to the mount, and the large plate fits to the monitor.  Just make sure the ports on your monitor won't be covered with the adapter installed!