Icon Pack Idea Suggestions?

Hello everyone!

I've recently started working on an Icon Pack of my own but I have hit a roadblock. I need more icons to make. Do you guys have any apps to recommend? System, Google, Games or just general, more essential apps, please recommend!

All icons that get recommended will be included in the credits. Thanks!

If you haven't already, do apps that are kind of related to the "modding" scene. Do things like Magisk Manager, TWRP app, GLTools, etc.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, imSafeboot said:

Hello everyone!

I've recently started working on an Icon Pack of my own but I have hit a roadblock. I need more icons to make. Do you guys have any apps to recommend? System, Google, Games or just general, more essential apps, please recommend!

All icons that get recommended will be included in the credits. Thanks!

So, are you struggling with making the icons, or making original icons for existing stuff? oh yeah and what are the icons for?

Honestly any photo/drawing app like photoshop, gimp, and others will save in ico format, and a little workaround for cur files as well!

9 hours ago, youmanyousef said:

So, are you struggling with making the icons, or making original icons for existing stuff? oh yeah and what are the icons for?

Honestly any photo/drawing app like photoshop, gimp, and others will save in ico format, and a little workaround for cur files as well!

I am not struggling. I just need apps to create into a round-like form. Got any apps?

9 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

If you haven't already, do apps that are kind of related to the "modding" scene. Do things like Magisk Manager, TWRP app, GLTools, etc.

Added to the list. Thanks for the suggestion.

13 hours ago, imSafeboot said:

I just need apps to create into a round-like form.

um, use a transparent key and a circle?

On 8/16/2018 at 1:57 AM, kelvinhall05 said:

Hey dude,

I've made some prototype icons and would like to get some feedbacks. Thanks.

GLTools.png

Magisk Manager.png

TWRP App.png

32 minutes ago, imSafeboot said:

Hey dude,

I've made some prototype icons and would like to get some feedbacks. Thanks.

GLTools.png

Magisk Manager.png

TWRP App.png

Maybe get rid of the white border around the GLTools one? Otherwise, nice work! Do you have a download link yet?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Maybe get rid of the white border around the GLTools one? Otherwise, nice work! Do you have a download link yet?

Ah! I didn't realize that until now. The Icon pack is under work now and maybe need more than 65 icons. Could you suggest more, otherwise thanks for the feedback!

12 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Just before I go sleep (it's 12:34AM here in Bosnia, yes Bosnia), I've fixed the GLTools icon and make some others. Enjoy. Also thanks for the feedback.

Also the icon size is 512x512.

Browser.png

Calculator.png

Calendar.png

Camera.png

Clock.png

Contacts.png

Downloads.png

Files.png

GLTools.png

Edited by imSafeboot
Removed TWRP and Magisk Manager icon because they we're already shown.

• 8 months later...

Wow, these icons look old. I've finally released the app on the Play Store under the name Leap - iOS Icon pack. Thanks to all for helping out! :D