Windows on Chromebook stuck on "Please wait" screen

DaKittenMitten

Basically, I am trying to get Windows 10 working on a Samsung Chromebook 3 (celus).  I installed the new firmware and ufei/bios and whatnot and I got the windows installer on a flash drive.  After I supposedly installed Windows on the Chromebook I am met with a "Please wait" screen before any logins or anything that occasionally flickers and freezes and has been lasting about 2 to 3 hours now.  I have no idea whats wrong so any help would be appreciated.

P.S.  I know Windows on a Chromebook is not ideal but I have my reasons and it's not permanent

IMG_20180717_201646_1.jpg

Can I know what you need windows for?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, DaKittenMitten said:

Basically, I am trying to get Windows 10 working on a Samsung Chromebook 3 (celus).  I installed the new firmware and ufei/bios and whatnot and I got the windows installer on a flash drive.  After I supposedly installed Windows on the Chromebook I am met with a "Please wait" screen before any logins or anything that occasionally flickers and freezes and has been lasting about 2 to 3 hours now.  I have no idea whats wrong so any help would be appreciated.

P.S.  I know Windows on a Chromebook is not ideal but I have my reasons and it's not permanent

Well if it is not permanent why go through the troubleshooting steps?

I mean, this kind of issues are difficult to diagnose. I guess, all I can say, is:

• Try and go in Safe Mode (force reboot while Windows loads 3 times in a row, and automatic repair screen will pass, possibly not find anything, and from there you'll have the option to selectton restart with advance boot options, select it, and you'll have Safe Mode option)
  • If you can't go in Safe Mode, repeat the above, but instead open the command prompt, and type and execute:
    • Chkdsk C: /r      (this will scan and repair any errors in the drive)
    • sfc /scannow      (this will check for OS level errors)

If the above does not help, try to see if the issue is related to the boot process by repairing it. You do this by executing the following commands:
    • bootrec /fixmbr

bootrec /fixboot

bootrec /scanos

bootrec /rebuildbcd