If I buy the Season 5 Fortnite Battle pass on my Xbox One will I have it on my nintendo switch

So I just bought 1000 V bucks on my Xbox account and am now up to a total of 1,100 V bucks... I bought them ahead of time for season 5... so when I went onto my switch it said I only have 100 V-Bucks... Yes my Switch and Xbox accounts are linked... I am just wondering if I buy the battle pass on my xbox will I have the battle pass on my switch also... I prefer playing on the switch for some reason

- Many Thanks,

Ninjasupahsquid

43 minutes ago, Ninjasupahsquid said:

So I just bought 1000 V bucks on my Xbox account and am now up to a total of 1,100 V bucks... I bought them ahead of time for season 5... so when I went onto my switch it said I only have 100 V-Bucks... Yes my Switch and Xbox accounts are linked... I am just wondering if I buy the battle pass on my xbox will I have the battle pass on my switch also... I prefer playing on the switch for some reason

- Many Thanks,

Ninjasupahsquid

yeah if you use the same account,the only platform you won't be able to use it is playstation because sony is locking users into their ecosystem

4 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

yeah if you use the same account,the only platform you won't be able to use it is playstation because sony is locking users into their ecosystem

good thing I hate Playstation

On 2018-07-09 at 1:14 AM, Ninjasupahsquid said:

good thing I hate Playstation

dont hate the playstation hate sony.

playstation is generally accepted as the dominant console this generation thats why they can afford to lock people out :P

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200