Considering These Two Builds; HELP

Hey everyone. This is my first time posting on the forums after discovering LTT a few months back. Anyway, I am about to build my first PC in about one week. Well, more accurately, I am weighing whether I should build the PC or buy a great PC from Amazon by CyberpowerPC that rocks an i5-8400 and an RX 580. I'll include the link below for your opinions' on which one I should go with. Some have told me the prebuilt is better, which is fine by me, and others have told me the possible DIY build is better. Also, both computers, with everything included, such as a monitor and keyboard, will total to the same price. So I am looking to more experienced tech enthusiasts to help me understand which one is better. The prebuilt is actually a fantastic deal for what is in it especially comparing the same price to CyberpowerPC's on its own website. Please help me out.

Thanks.

DIY Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QG9ZJ8

Great CyberpowerPC Prebuilt: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B6H4GNY/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

CPU: i5-8400 GPU: PowerColor RX Vega 64 RAM: Team Vulcan 2x8 GB DDR4 MOBO: MSI H370M Bazooka Storage: 1TB WD Blue HDD/ 480 GB PNY SSD Keyboard: Coolermaster CK552 Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Headphones: Sennheiser PC37X Monitors: HP Omen 25" 144HZ/ HPcwa 21.5"

If you only want to game the prebuilt is the better of those two.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

They are both good systems for your budget. Keep in mind if you go with the DIY desktop your gonna have to buy a copy of Windows 10 (which is like $25 ish on Kinguin). With the peripherals too, so either way your in for a good system. Mostly comes down to whether you want to build it yourself or not. Also you might want to grab a SSD for Windows. Mechanical drives as a boot device sucks.

Yeah trust me, I've tried to budget things out in order to try to fit an SSD in there but I just can't. I actually did include the Windows key from Kinguin I just forgot to name it, so that's my bad. I could afford an SSD if I get rid of windows and just use an unactivated copy while trying to get rid of the watermark, but it just seems like a hassle. At this point, every dollar I have allocated for the build is being used. 

CPU: i5-8400 GPU: PowerColor RX Vega 64 RAM: Team Vulcan 2x8 GB DDR4 MOBO: MSI H370M Bazooka Storage: 1TB WD Blue HDD/ 480 GB PNY SSD Keyboard: Coolermaster CK552 Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Headphones: Sennheiser PC37X Monitors: HP Omen 25" 144HZ/ HPcwa 21.5"

To be honest, it all depends on your own preference. If you buy the computer on Amazon, you will have a singular place where you can contact to get warranty or replace the machine if it doesn't work. However, when you build your own system, you need to own up and be prepared to deal with any number of different companies in the case of product failure or warranty. On the other hand, if you build your own system,  that brings joy and fun along with it. I cannot recommend what to do, however, if you want the experience of sourcing everything, piecing everything together, troubleshooting, and then finally seeing your computer turn on for the first time, go for a DIY system. If you want no hassle and good customer service, go with the prebuilt. In the end, it all depends on you. Now, a reason for not building your own PC at the moment would be GPU and RAM prices, and for things like that, companies like NZXT has their BLD which sells components almost at MSRP. However, the fun and the thrill that comes with building your own computer cannot be topped by anything. That's all I can say to you my friend, in the end, it all depends on you. Hope you figure it out.

3 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

If you only want to game the prebuilt is the better of those two.

Yeah, I figured. Hopefully, it stays on sale for the next week until I get paid. If not, DIY is the one I'm going with.