Razer Man O War Microphone Issue

Hello,

I recently purchase the Razer Man o War and have been loving everything about it! Well... everything except for one thing, the microphone. Whenever I'm in the game or in a discord call, people are always telling me that my mic sounds like absolute garbage. When I go to bandicam to record my voice it also sounds bad. But when I go onto razer synapse and turn on mic monitor, the sound quality of my mic is absolutely beautiful. I do not know why this is and it is really bothering me. I have my razer man o war as my default audio and microphone in my playback devices, updated all the drivers, I've looked through settings on discord and in the games, and nothing is working.

Help would be extremely appreciated and at this point, I'm willing to pay someone to tell me how to fix it. So if you have any ideas shoot em off in the comments and if you fix my mic I will seriously PayPal you money because im that desperate for help.

Did you try increasing your microphone's sensitivity? When my Kraken was new, it used to sound "shredded", as my microphone was constantly starting and stopping picking up sound.

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

Look into the gain and sensitivity settings. Use another monitor than Synapse to monitor levels.

it's time

32 minutes ago, Jonas_2909 said:

Did you try increasing your microphone's sensitivity? When my Kraken was new, it used to sound "shredded", as my microphone was constantly starting and stopping picking up sound.

yes ive done it in both the headphones and in synapse and it does nothing. It sounds like there is a wave in the background when i talk

32 minutes ago, RollTime said:

Look into the gain and sensitivity settings. Use another monitor than Synapse to monitor levels.

already tried that

1 minute ago, Mente said:

yes ive done it in both the headphones and in synapse and it does nothing. It sounds like there is a wave in the background when i talk

Er, could you provide a "sample"? :P

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage

#PCMasterrace

9 minutes ago, Mente said:

I think I know what you mean. Have you tried this?: "audio devices" -> "recording" -> your headset's microphone -> "expanded" and upping the rate. Sorry, I don't actually know if it'll do anything, but I'd - personally - give it a try... 

I hope it doesn't do anything bad(Sorry, I don't really know that much about audio-related things:/ )...

My gear:

#PCMasterrace

1 hour ago, Jonas_2909 said:

I think I know what you mean. Have you tried this?: "audio devices" -> "recording" -> your headset's microphone -> "expanded" and upping the rate. Sorry, I don't actually know if it'll do anything, but I'd - personally - give it a try... 

I hope it doesn't do anything bad(Sorry, I don't really know that much about audio-related things:/ )...

That didn't change anything but good suggestion!

• 5 months later...

go to sound > recording > right click your headphones mic then properties > Advanced > then change the default format , try 48000 if not try others

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2018 at 2:02 PM, ALHEALY said:

go to sound > recording > right click your headphones mic then properties > Advanced > then change the default format , try 48000 if not try others

Hey man you actually helped me thanks, that worked!

• 10 months later...

Bros i got the fix i had this problm , but now i gottt the fcknig fix , so here it goes

is simple just unnistal the razer synapse and is gg

the mic will be good idk why but it will , i think is a problm on the razer synapse

• 5 months later...

In The pc´s audio files or in synapse im hella lost.