CS:GO computer problems help pls

ItsCranBerry

I have been playing counterstrike for about a year now and recently the game has given up on me. I am unable to get into a match without my computer having a problem when playing and I can't find a way to fix it. I had an audio problem for forever that I couldn't fix so I use different headphones but now I will randomly disconnect from the match and rejoin 10 seconds or so later. I also experience stutters that happen seemingly right before I come into contact with the opposing force. I have tried everything I can think of but I think its a networking problem. If you have time and can respond maybe we can get to the bottom of this thank you very much!

Information you may need: MacBook Pro, 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3. 

FPS in game: ~60-90 (depending on map)

Networking settings: rate 700000, cmd rate 64, update rate 64, interpolate 0 (or lowest u can have), interp_ratio 1. I have changed these alot and it doesn't seem to make a difference in fixing my stuttering and disconnecting.

Internet speed: ~8 Mbps (line speed is 8) No I am not using ethernet, Mac unfortunately sucks and thinks that we need to have a computer so thin u can't use one and instead use a thunderbolt port I have never heard of.

All settings are as low as possible with a 4:3 aspect ratio fullscreen windowed at 1024 x 800 or something like that as resolution. This is called stretched mode if you are wondering why I have aspect and fullscreen windowed like that.

Thank you!

Reinstall CSGO? Failing that you might want to reinstall Windows, but you will lose all you programs.

important figure in mensa

5 minutes ago, Jihakuz said:

Reinstall CSGO? Failing that you might want to reinstall Windows, but you will lose all you programs.

Looks like you might've missed that he's using a MacBook Pro...

I'd try verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam to see if that helps. (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, TheKDub said:

Looks like you might've missed that he's using a MacBook Pro...

I'd try validating the game files in Steam to see if that helps.

Oh yeah sorry, didn't see that :P

important figure in mensa

I have done that before thanks for the suggestion though!