Noctua maybe releasing different colored fans ?

Si3Rra_7
I hope they do. At the moment I'm looking at a white-and-black themed build, but Noctua fans at the moment are just an off-white... It would look odd. With just black builds, that's fine, but with white and black, well, Noctua fans look strange.
Yeah, I just meant when you put them next to a white part of the case, the casing makes the fan look older - like an old newspaper, or a really old white fridge.

I'd like them to have a set of white fans that way you could dye them any colour you want and they'd go well with a lot of builds

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I would love to buy Noctua fans, but they apparently can't make a normal sized 140mm fan anymore it has to be some weird 150mm blade with 120mm mounting holes in a weird oval shaped creme colored spinny thing.

They would be great with the H110 (I find the fans a bit too loud) a bit hard finding good 140mm pressure fans (Corsair to the rescue?)

I'd like them to have a set of white fans that way you could dye them any colour you want and they'd go well with a lot of builds
No, i meant you'd be able to dye it yourself, you'd have to buy dye somewhere else. Not in a kit :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I would love to buy Noctua fans, but they apparently can't make a normal sized 140mm fan anymore it has to be some weird 150mm blade with 120mm mounting holes in a weird oval shaped creme colored spinny thing.

They would be great with the H110 (I find the fans a bit too loud) a bit hard finding good 140mm pressure fans (Corsair to the rescue?)

Noctua NF-A14 FLX

Personally I think anyone that previously bought noctua fans would feel a bit ripped off that now they come in all-black. I personally for example have just bought 7 noctua fans which is as you can imagine very expensive. If this is real then I would feel cheated.
The difference being the original colour of the prodigy was neutral.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.