Issue with fans lighting up

I'll try to be as brief as possible. I just finished my loop and right now I'm testing for leaks. I have in total 13 Corsair RGB fans. 6 are plugged into 1 Commander Pro and a Fan Hub, the other 7 (-2 which are on the back case panel and I haven't plugged them in yet) are plugged into the 2nd Commander Pro and two Fan Hubs. After that the Commander Pros are connected to the NZXT Hub to split the 9 pin USBs and then the NZXT Hub goes to the Mobo..

The issue is that only the 2nd Commander Pro fans light up. Now... It might be caused by the fact that the Mobo technically isn't receiving power (I'm using an EVGA adapter to just run the pumps) but I still want to cover my bases before I get the real fluid in and finalize the physical build (at the moment I'm only leak testing with distilled water). Could something else cause the issue and if that is the case what should I do. I'm running on an Asus Zenith Extreme Mobo and here is a picture of the rough layout with a legend:

Red - Fan Hubs

Green - Commander Pros

Yellow - NZXT USB Hub

29404932_1761595897230978_1819690246_o.jpg

Probably due to the power thing, but if it persists after you test for leaks and boot it up properly, just check that everything is plugged in properly and in the right order. Other than that, it may be the fan hubs that are interrupting it or the Commander Pro may just be DOA.

Everything is working perfectly. I just needed to install the Corsair Link and add the fans. Holy shit... I can't believe it even booted and has no leaks so far (fingers crossed). It's my first actual build. Will post glam shots soon somewhere in another thread. Thanks for taking the time to reply VicciVicVic