Seeking Surface 2 Users

So a few months ago I bought myself a Surface because it fits my needs just right, and has truly done so, it's a great device (I've owned android tablets and iPads as well). But recently it's started freezing up a lot, ill go to unlock it and it will hard freeze on me is the most common, so I end up force shutting down with the on/off button and volume down switch. I also have a Micro SD for my movies and music, which frequently pops out the slot, but because of the spring its shoots across the room, usually at work. Luckily so far I've been using each time so I haven't lost the SD, but is this a common issue others are getting?

Cheers.

you sig can only be 3 lines long so i would change that before the mods do

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Thanks for the heads up....

None of this happens to me, I'm making this on my surface right now

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

None of this happens to me, I'm making this on my surface right now

Yea I made the post on my surface, I love it, the issues dont bother me, just annoying they happen.