Need Asian CSGO Players (SEM to GNM)

Need players who lived in Asia especially in SEA region. From SEM to GNM (with exceptions)

Not going to play today but I'm going to add them on steam to play with in the future (maybe discord as well)

Don't want any toxic/salty players nor griefers.

I already got 9 loses from the last 10 matches recently from random players who sucks at aim and not communicating (they don't care either) so I want my rank to be stable again.

my rank currently is SEM but play like a lower Nova cuz I'm practicing heavily via DM.

Heres my steam link if anyone interested :) (tell me ur rank as well.) - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elastico345/

BTW... I sometimes record the gameplay for my youtube channel soo... if you're ok with it. that would be great :)

Use Prime MM instead of TF for now and see how you get on while you wait for replies.

I recently switched back to Prime and am having so many more better experiences overall :)

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

Just now, userzero said:

Use Prime MM instead of TF for now and see how you get on while you wait for replies.

I recently switched back to Prime and am having so many more better experiences overall :)

I always play prime... it's like i have a really bad luck recently

We all do mate. It'll get better. I do find more serious skilled players late at night during the week. I hate playing with moron's too. MM should generally match you with local ish players regardless unless people are queueing together.

Not sure how long you have been playing but it can take time, and courage (to unfriend annoyances etc) to build up a large friends list of skilled genuine nice players.

I can now queue any time of any day finally now really and always queue with friends.

I have been playing since 1.0 (pre steam ;)) though.

1 minute ago, userzero said:

We all do mate. It'll get better. I do find more serious skilled players late at night during the week. I hate playing with moron's too. MM should generally match you with local ish players regardless unless people are queueing together.

Not sure how long you have been playing but it can take time, and courage (to unfriend annoyances etc) to build up a large friends list of skilled genuine nice players.

I can now queue any time of any day finally now really and always queue with friends.

I have been playing since 1.0 (pre steam ;)) though.

k thanks for the tip :) 

28 minutes ago, userzero said:

I always get poor ping when i MM in Prime :(

Really? Odd. Shouldn't affect anything in that way as far as I understand. What's your connection like?

42 minutes ago, userzero said:

Really? Odd. Shouldn't affect anything in that way as far as I understand. What's your connection like?

around 40-60 ping but when my brother or anyone else uses my internet it spikes up to 240 ping. I usually ask permission to my mom to disable wifi for an hour then i enable it again afterwards so i wont get any lag spikes.

3 minutes ago, userzero said:

That's normal.

yea but I don't really want to get heavy ping spike especially in the combat.

EDIT : Whoops i didn't read it correctly sorry i thought ur quoting on me haha :D

It's normal if you have other users on your network. It sucks I know. I make sure everything is shut the F down (inc. people lol) before I play comp.