Need help on buying new Displayport Cable for ASUS PG348Q

Good day friends! Would like an advice about displayport cables, I've had the ASUS PG348Q for almost 2 years now, then my cable seems to be getting faulty and I would like to replace it, I tried going out to check out some DP cables at malls but the product says "supports up to 1080 60hz" something, as my monitor is 3440x1440 up to 100hz, I know the cable is faulty because I need to move the cable a little bit in order for it to work, but sometimes while I play the signal just goes off and I need to adjust the cables again, so I've been meaning to buy a new one. But I've seen on Here! that "Despite what you may read, there is no such thing as a DisplayPort 1.1 cable and DisplayPort 1.2 cable.  A standard DisplayPort cable, including the so-call DisplayPort 1.1 cables, will work for any DisplayPort configuration including the new capabilities enabled by DisplayPort 1.2, including 4K and multi-stream capabilities.  All standard DisplayPort cables support RBR, HBR (High Bit Rate), and HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2), which can support 4K at 60Hz, or up to four 1080p displays using multi-stream." would love to have an advice before I go out buying a cable :( are there any recommended brands? or I really need a DP 1.2? something like that, all help is appreciated. :)

5 minutes ago, alienmer said:

Good day friends! Would like an advice about displayport cables, I've had the ASUS PG348Q for almost 2 years now, then my cable seems to be getting faulty and I would like to replace it, I tried going out to check out some DP cables at malls but the product says "supports up to 1080 60hz" something, as my monitor is 3440x1440 up to 100hz, I know the cable is faulty because I need to move the cable a little bit in order for it to work, but sometimes while I play the signal just goes off and I need to adjust the cables again, so I've been meaning to buy a new one. But I've seen on Here! that "Despite what you may read, there is no such thing as a DisplayPort 1.1 cable and DisplayPort 1.2 cable.  A standard DisplayPort cable, including the so-call DisplayPort 1.1 cables, will work for any DisplayPort configuration including the new capabilities enabled by DisplayPort 1.2, including 4K and multi-stream capabilities.  All standard DisplayPort cables support RBR, HBR (High Bit Rate), and HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2), which can support 4K at 60Hz, or up to four 1080p displays using multi-stream." would love to have an advice before I go out buying a cable :( are there any recommended brands? or I really need a DP 1.2? something like that, all help is appreciated. :)

Get one of the cables recommended here :) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/729232-guide-to-display-cables-adapters-v2/?output=DP